Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY KWANZA!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holidays
  golden times
View Results

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:38 am
I know it's a couple days early, but since many people won't be here for the rest of the weekend or the beginning of the week, I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday. Christmas means different things to different people, and for me, it's being with family and friends that I love.
I will be here everyday, at least for a little while, including Christmas. If you are online, just drop me a note here or pm me. I think of everyone here as an extended family member.

For those that also celebrate Kwanza- may you feast on the harvest of the season and have peace in your homes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:45 am
Merry Christmas everyone ^_^ I hope you all have a great holiday season whether you celebrate something or not! I'll be here this holiday so please stop by and leave us a message ^_^  

churrlo

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:19 am
Happy holidays everyone! I've missed the guild lots in my travels, but at least now I'm home and back with you guys! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:22 pm
Happy holidays!!! heart  

lazy bonz

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas