Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you ready?
  Yes!
View Results

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:55 pm
Fellow Nobodies. Old Friends. Mentors. Rivals. Allies.
You don't know me, but I've known you for some time. I've been watching, waiting. And now's my chance to tell all.
My name is Xelnaru. I am the fourteenth of the XIII. And for 151 days, I will be at war.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:59 pm
In order to participate, I have a few simple rules for you to go by:

1) Absolutely no god-modding. If I see it, you are going to be banned from my RP.
2) No Mary Sues/Gary Stus. It's easy to do with the Nobodies, but try.
3) Keep things PG-13. If you're going to do something that could be above that, PM me or just keep it hidden and unspoken.
4) Be nice. I encourage you to have rival characters, but still. Don't be rude to anyone for a reason outside the RP.
5) Don't use other people's characters unless I myself see the written permission.
6) Have a good time!
7) If you want to join, PM me with the filled out profile sheet and the subject line, "Evil Monkey Snipers ~ Ronald".
8 ) You may only pick a number based on the number you join. For example, the person who joins next will be XV, the next PM I read will be XVI...etc.  

Countess Valentine

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:02 pm
The profile sheets:

Gaia Username:
Character Name:
Alias:
Number:
Appearances:
Bio:
Side: (Keybladers, Heartless, Organization XIII, Rebel factions...etc.)
Weapons:
Special Skills: (if any)
World:
Original Person:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:15 pm
Accepted Characters:

Gaia Username: Tokyoanimefan
Character Name: Xelnaru
Alias: The Unlucky Deadeye
Number: XIV
Appearances: Xelnaru has long, flowing black hair, down to her mid back. She has pale skin and bright green eyes. She wears the traditional Organization cloak, but, instead of keeping her hood up, she wears a wide-brimmed black hat pulled down over her left eye. It has a silver band with a large white plume on the left side. She wears it because she feels that it is uncomfortable to keep her hood up. She wears black stilleto heeled lace-up boots that go just below her knee. The laces are white. When she is not wearing her had, she has a thick black eyepatch over her left eye.
Bio: Xelnaru was once known as Lauren. In particular, Lauren Star, a rich woman soon to be the wife of a well-off lord named Hector. Three days before their wedding, though, the darkness attacked. Hector fought them for her, but he soon fell into the darkness. Lauren defended herself for a long time, but soon failed, and she vanished. When she awoke, she was in The World That Never Was. She ended up saving Roxas and Axel from an overwhelming Heartless attack, and they took her to Xemnas. She was granted the name Xelnaru and, originally, the alias of Memory's Sniper, seeing as she could 'shoot' down memories and make people forget. After losing her eye after a mysterious accident of which she never spoke, she was re-dubbed the Unlucky Deadeye.
Side: Organization XIII
Weapons: Bows, knives and daggers.
Special Skills: Xelnaru can aim her bow, Memory's Vengence, at a person, and, if she hits, can pick and chose a person's memory and erase it forever. She can also embed her weapons with certain types of magic.
World: Hollow Bastian.
Original Person: Lauren Merana Star

Gaia Username: Alixraen
Character Name: Dalbex
Alias: The Strong Fist
Number: XV
Appearances: Very old, age is about early seventies. His face is wrinkled but kind, and has no facial hair. The sparse hair on his head is gray, he is not yet bald. Well built, he has surprising strength for his age. He wears the Organization XIII cloak, but never wears the hood up unless commanded. His eyes are orange.
Bio: As a man who had lived a good, long, fufilling life, Blade was fully accepting death. He died peacfully from natural causes. In his life, he had only angered one person. As a reward, or as a penalty, he is reborn as a nobody and retains all of his memories.
Side: Organization XIII
Weapons: War Hammer
Special Skills: Dalbex is a very eloquent speaker, and is good at comforting people, or convincing them to do his bidding.
World: Peter Pan (London only)
Original Person: Blade  

Countess Valentine

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:17 pm
White List:

Black List:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:18 pm
The Story:

Months before Sora receives the Keyblade, the Fourteenth of the Thirteen has arrived. War is waging. Heartless and Nobodies clash. Other Keybladers fight both darknesses. Rebel factions plan their coups on their leaders. And, in 151 days, it will all end. Are you ready to fight until the day you die?  

Countess Valentine

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:05 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:38 pm
Reserved... And accepting characters...  

Countess Valentine

Kitaniji Megumi

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:38 am
pming wastes time and without time space cant exist.Therefore you are dead cool  
Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games