Submit

telescream

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:51 am
HOLY SH!T!!!!

you can download it here:

http://fan.vnmanga.com/

eek  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:31 am
OMG! I KNOW! I'd never thought it would be like that! What a turn of events! That was so SHOCKING!! sweatdrop whee
Spoiler: INCEST! (I think.)

KumikoxChan

telescream

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:38 am
spoiler: i know! but the last line kaname says "i would have been happier if i had been born he real brother" so i guess they aren't really related.
it's sooooo sad. i bet it broke kaname's heart when he had to leave her with the chairman. especially when she was scared of him.

crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:39 am
Very true.
Spoiler: But what was with the whole flashbacks? That confused me.

KumikoxChan

Chocol8Chips

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:24 pm
Spoiler : So is he her real brother or not, cuz in the end he said he would have been happier if he was her real older brother??? wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:09 pm
I'm so sad!! crying
It's so good!

Akio Lailie

Vaiyoretto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:28 pm
KumikoxChan
Very true.
Spoiler: But what was with the whole flashbacks? That confused me.

the flashback reveals Yuuki's true identity as a pureblood vampire.
she was the Kuran's real daughter and Kaname was just adopted into the family.

also, i was confused on the whole Rido and Yuuki thing.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:05 pm
SO THIS MEAN KANAME IS NOT REALLY A MEMBER OF THE KURAN PURE-BLOOD FAMILY! AND THERE COULD BE 50% CHANCE THAT HE'S NOT EVEN A PURE-BLOOD! AND YUKI BEING IN LOVE WITH HIM IS PROBABLY JUST FAMILY LOVE! NICE I LOVE IT! I KNEW FORM THE BEGINNING THAT YUKI'S PROBABLY ONE OF THE PURE BLOOD AND I WAS RIGHT! xd VERY NICE, VERY NICE!  

AznxAngelxRuineux

Ebony Amalthea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:42 pm
Oh my goodness! I was right! I had a feeling as the story progressed that Yuuki was a pureblood vampire!

Oh!
Telescream!!!

I think I know who the "knight" represents now!

Spoiler: I now believe that Kaname represents the knight! It makes sense now! I mean, Yuuki is actually the true heir of the Kuran family, and since she was too young, they had to hide her. Ahhh! This explains why Rido called Kaname "fake heir". I do believe he's adopted into the family since he and Yuuki aren't really related, but he'll do anything to protect her and keep her safe. Kaname really does love her romantically, but Yuuki only loves him as a brother, it seems... -3-
So actually...Yuuki is 'queen' while Kaname is the 'knight'. Aiyaaa!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:45 pm
tamisa, that's exactly what i was thinking about kaname being the knight too!
:3

poor kaname though. this chapter made me so sad for him.
he must have been completly heartbroken when yuki didn't remember him.
and even more when she was scared of him at the chairman's.

and i hope yuki can still love him.
i'm stull for kanamexyuki all the way!

telescream

AznxAngelxRuineux

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:24 pm
Tamisa Moon
Oh my goodness! I was right! I had a feeling as the story progressed that Yuuki was a pureblood vampire!

Oh!
Telescream!!!

Spoiler: I now believe that Kaname represents the knight! It makes sense now! I mean, Yuuki is actually the true heir of the Kuran family, and since she was too young, they had to hide her. Ahhh! This explains why Rido called Kaname "fake heir". I do believe he's adopted into the family since he and Yuuki aren't really related, but he'll do anything to protect her and keep her safe. Kaname really does love her romantically, but Yuuki only loves him as a brother, it seems... -3-

i think what you said is true. But you have to remember that Kaname is not the only one who's being protecting Yuuki! Zero, her parent and the headmaster also protected her! So i think that the Knight part refer to every one who's protected Yuuki!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:57 am
Telescream
tamisa, that's exactly what i was thinking about kaname being the knight too!
:3

poor kaname though. this chapter made me so sad for him.
he must have been completly heartbroken when yuki didn't remember him.
and even more when she was scared of him at the chairman's.

and i hope yuki can still love him.
i'm stull for kanamexyuki all the way!

Yes! I feel so sad for Kaname as well, especially near the end of the chapter.
I support KanamexYuki all the way!

Ebony Amalthea

Ebony Amalthea

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:03 am
LuciferVIIIRhapsody
Tamisa Moon

Oh!
Telescream!!!

i think what you said is true. But you have to remember that Kaname is not the only one who's being protecting Yuuki! Zero, her parent and the headmaster also protected her! So i think that the Knight part refer to every one who's protected Yuuki!

Ah, yes! You're right. Hehe, I'm just excited! I'm a YukixKaname fan, so I get giggly with moments between them. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:24 am
I was more excited to see their parents. Harhar. It was so cute to see how Kaname reacted to his mother, adopted or not. Kaname -> (- __-)

But who, if Kaname is a pureblood, do you think his real parents are? O.o Especially because he looks so much like Haruka Kuran. Same curly hair. ehhhhhh! *squeep* Maybe Rido is Kaname's father. That would be pretty awkward though...  

RueNeko

strawberry nella

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:39 am
this chapter revealed mostly all the questions!
Spoiler: so Kaname is her sibling? so he was pretty much adopted then... he must have felt lonely and sad without her ;-; can't wait for chapter 36!!!

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff