Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:28 am
It all starts with an avergae day on at Titans tower until an alarm rings warning the titans of an attack on the city. The titans arrive on scene to meet new villians on the block to battle tech corps working for the new tech inudustires TechX2 the corps are equiped with the lastest hi tech armour with amazing abilites each one different. The six manage to get away barely. The titans return home to find six set sets body armour courtesy of Wayne industries each unqiue for each user to combat the new threat on the city. While the omnious Black Archer develops the ultra battle suit while looking for a strong and suitable power soruce..

Rules:
1.Mades ups are allowed
2.No godmodding
3.No autohitting
4.Respect each other
5.Try try to be active.
6.Everyones allowed two characters-(Now three)
Orignals profiles:
Name:
Code name:
Appearance:
Abilites of suit:
weapons ?:

Made up profiles:
Name:
Code name:
Powers:state of given by suit
Abilities:state if given by suit.
appearance:

Ok these suits either give your chartcers powers or soem sort of abilites on top of their natural abilites.

Start rping at the tower and post your profile here.
Rpers and charcters:
Sweeba: Raven and Zoe the dreamer
Boy Arachnid: Boy Arachnid (two dark sides see profile), Black Archer,Kid Robin
Teentitans 4ever: Gemini (One darkside see below) ,Starfire and Fox
Spider-Robin: Robin,Gunstar ,Spider-robin and Codeblue
Thes 270: Hotspot
Gemini x_Draco4ever: Turgon and Draco(written out), Firefly (deceased),Rose and Morphia
Dragonefl123: Frost and Beastboy

Dead Charcters:
Gunstar
Firefly
Kid Tarantula
Shadow destiny
I allow darkisde as one character.

CLOSED DOWN NO MORE CHARCTERS OR RP IS IN ACTION ANY LONGER

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:39 am
Name: d**k Grayson
Code name: Robin
Appearance -include battle suit: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. battle suit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Abilites of suit: The suit allows Robin to fly fire cords our of the boots and gloves,stick to objects and emits a mist which he can control with meomory polymer
weapons ?: One battle staff,sword, bolt gun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-fire out grapple hook bolts.
Name: Adam Stone
Code name: Gun star
Bio: A higly trained police officer who was sent out to be the police super hero to give some credit back to the police force
Powers: Given by suit- Advanced eyesight and to jump high and ghost invisbility.He also has :
Handugn
shot gun
machine gun
grenade launcher
grapple hook
All above are fused into one big weapon (eventually)
long sword
Archery bow
knife
He uses powerful laser beam which to can paralize a specifc body parts when hit, blaster and plasma shots for real damage. Abilities:Not given by his suit ,excellent driver ,hand to hand fighter ,swordsman,archer and gunman.
appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The weapon act as a laser grapple hock.

Code name: Code Blue ( Toby Flank)
Bio: Tobys bilogical parents lived in a isolated down in the omntionous area as his parents were sicentists working on a renweable energy source.
When thier son was born his immune system was weak so his farhter set about creating orangic armour strcutre brining his immune up to speed and above average. In times of distress Toby could summon the suit in times of need. Despite this he always walked with limp and sometimes needed a cructh.
As his parents and other scientists counitued to experiment they all became seriously infected with posionous radiation excpet Toby due to his heightened immune system. It was conluded to safe the world from this danger they would make the ulitmate sacrafice. His parents bundled thier son into a small craft programming the destination of some relatives who would care for him the owners of Flank aerospace.
With no memory of his family or the research centre Toby was sent to his realtives. Due to the line of work his parents had Toby spent alot of time alone and became self-sufficient and purused to learn fencing and gymastics to imrpove his mobility. At the age of 11 he turned his attention to piloitng stealing one his relatives private jets. In a sudden engines failure Toby crahsed in the distance outskirts of a desert. Stranded and lost Toby's suit kicked in allowing him to find help in the form of a group of bandits planning a raid. Toby succeed in stopping them and finidng a way home. Finally he was able to realise he true calling in life. At home he trained himself harder learning how to use his battle suit and improve his piloting skills, his gymnastics and fencing teacer both equally impressed and recomdned him to compete proffesionally. Toby declined after they decided it was time to up the game. Both left disapointed. Toby then began to work with prototpyes engineers had abadoned alongside a tech control software for his suit. Though however this didn't stop his suit activaitng in times of emotional distress. Finally he deemed himself ready to help and ran away due to his relatives demand for him to go boarding school.
Powers:From his suit:
1. Enhanced leaping capabilites
2. The ability to summon discs which can be used to levitate and move objects. (Certain weights require more discs and use more stength.)
Not from the suit:
1.Smoke bombs which rely in grip stregth to deterrmine the strength of the smoke.
2.Tow hook
3. Fencing sword.
Abilities razz iolt, Fencer.
Weapons and equipment:
Fencing blade
Mobile phone
Tech belt
Code fighter
appearance:
Regular appearnace:
User Image. Uses walking stick.

Mobile phone (Controls suit):User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tech belt:

Hero mask:
Tech belt:

Battle suit:

Code fighter(protoype fighter. Never built due to weapons not working correctly. Can fire smoke traps.):

Name: Adam Stone
Code name: Spider-robin
Bio: Bio: A rogue crime synidacte the Red spiders decided to create a clone of Robin realsing how useful Robins was. Though the technology the group had at hand was fairly basic and aged and were forced to add untested serum to the mix in a hope now to create a better version. Eventaully the clone was created and was aged was designed to be instantly age to become a 16 year old with skills and other requirements added in.

On the day of the clone's birth the syndiacte base was raided and shut down. The raid was lead by retirng officers Stan and Jane Stone. Upon finidng the clone they took him in as thier son. Other the threes years they treated like a son and had him educated after retring from the force. They trained him to become and hero and fight for justice realisng his potential. On his ninetenth 'birthday' his parents were mudreed in a drive by. Adam aevenged theier deaths and joined the Titans wishing to know his now only family. He took the name Spider-robin to envoke fear into others.

After one long adveenture with the Titans he was presumed dead in the field in mission in china. He only just survived and stayed to take on the remaining revied Red-spider syndicate. He returned to jumpcity in a prototpye escape pod which he found in one of their labs.
Powers:state of given by suit. One ability produced by the suit. The ability to genrate a shield around his body which are in danger. Linked to his R/S sense.
Powers not proudced by the suit:Multi shot lines with a hook on the end–four web lines from each hand. Add ons attached through his 'hook' gloves like:
Rock fluid
Anit missles
Technology merger
Lock pick
Pole webbing- two small poles attached to webbing can be fired out and used like rangs.
Equilibrium- Very agile with amazing gymnastic abilities.
RS sense- ability to track a person or object. Must foucs and chose to react first. Most also see or hear the object or person first.
Main weapons: Bo staffs and stun pistols, sword.

Abilities: Master Martial artist.
Marksman.
Biker
appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:21 pm
Orignals profiles:
Name: Princess Starfire
Code name: Starfire
Appearance:
User Image
Battle suit;
User Image
Abilites of suit: the green orbs on her chest has a sword or staff coming out. The green orbs on her gloves have those ninja hand sword daggers. Has angel wings.
Powers: starbolts from eyes and hands, super strenght, and can fly
weapons ?: A sword and bow and arrows.

Made up profiles:
Name: Jessica Haro
Code name: Gemini/also Oricle
Bio: Her mentors are the Teen titans so she's being trained by them so she can learn how to use her powers. She also has a darkside name Oricle. Oricle came from a dark pearl thats inside of Gemini. One of Gemini's new enemies gave her a black pearl on her birthday and the black pearl went inside her. So thats how Oricle is born but her mentors won't find out about Oricle yet but they will find out abotu her darkside.
Powers:state of given by suit; Her powers do not come from the suit but she does get an arrow-sword from it. This is her good sude & darkside battle suit.
Battle Suit:
Gemini
User Image
Oracle
User Image
Abilities:state if given by suit; Her powers do not come from her suit. Her powers are wind(has angel wings), shape shifter, and multiplies
appearance: good side & darkside.
Gemini
User Image
Oracle
User Image

((This is still Gemini but she just changed.))
Name: Jessica/Jessie
Code name: Sparrow Girl/Gemini (but its Sparrow Girl now)
Age: When she went into the cacoon it changed her age but she still remembers the Titans and her enimies but forgot about the bad things that happened and forgot what she did. Her new age is 14.
Bio: She used to be known as Gemini but now is Sparrow Girl. She has a new name since she doesn't diserve to be Gemini now. She must earn that name back. She still has her darkside Oracle who is looking for her still. Gemini goes into a cacoon but when she comes out she still remembers the Titans and her enimies but forgets about what she did and the bad things that happened. She even forgot about her real family dieing. Oh, and when she was in the cacoon it made her skip some ages and now she's 14.
Powers:state of given by suit;
Her first battle-suit armor can make her right arm generate a shadow ball and air ball. And her angel/sparrow wings turn into a cape and cloak.
Her second battle-suit armor allows her to have a spy-glass over her left eye. And she has a gun that goes with that weapon. and the gun is a lazer gun. It also lets her walk threw shadows and allows her to see in the dark.
Abilities:state if given by suit;
same from before but new powers and that is healing and speaking to birds and wolves
appearance:
1. User Image
2. User Image
New Battle suit:
1. User Image
2. User Image
Other: She has a bandana and sometimes bandages covering her yin and yang mark on her left shoulder. Her eyes changed to a gold color cause last time they were brown eyes. They even changed to animal eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:45 am
Nice starfire profile thanks for joining ,try and get others to join in Ok ?  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:04 pm
You got it and thank you. Oh, and when do we start roleplaying.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:00 am
We can start now, start at Titans tower peparing to go on a fact fdinding misson.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:25 pm
Starfire walks in the main room where Robin is. "Robin have you seen Gemini? I belive she went missing again", said Starfire who sounded a little worry for she wanted to know where Gemini is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:03 am
'No sorry Star I'll help you look dont worrys she probaly wondered of again, though on the brightside this a good chance to try out the new suits' he finished with a grin.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:53 pm
"Alright", said Starfire who smiled back. Then Robin and Starfire heard Gemini's voice.

"Lalala. I love choclate and pizza. Choclate and pizza. What such good things to eat. But to bad Robin took my choclate away for what. The only thing I did was go hyper when I ate the choclate, ran around the whole tower, and say bad words that I heard on t.v. and Beast boy. Well I guees it was my fault but its also Beast boy fault. He's The One Who Gave Me The Choclate! Oh, well I'm guessing Robin and Starfire are wondering where I went. I'll just say I went to the bathroom. Yeah, even though that's where I didn't go. I'm so sneaky hehehe", said Gemini as she walked in the main room and saying all that stuff without noticing Robin and Starfire was there listening to every word she said as she walked over to the kitchen looking for the choclate that Robin took from her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:33 am
Robin looked up at Star putting a finger to his lip as sush sign and began creep up upon here slowly. He was finally behind 'You know choclate makes you fat' he said in his confident tone of voice.

Gun star loaded his riot gun placing it on his back next loading his blacktail and placing in the hostler on right leg.He placed some grenadeds on his belt before getting up and leaving the room suit on.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:29 pm
Then Gemini froze and saw Robin and Starfire there. "If you were here the whole time. That means...aaah!" screamed Gemini as her face turned red.

"Where were you exaclly young lady?" asked a very concern Starfire who looked at Gemini and waited for an answer from her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:09 am
Robin followed Stars lead 'You know your not allowed chocolate especialy since you what happens to you' Robin added in a strern voice trying not to go so hard on her as she was only young a needed guidance.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:57 pm
"Wow what are you my parents. I rather have went with Raven, Cyborg, and Beast Boy on their vacation trip to Hawaii but noooo. I had to stay here", complained Gemini.

"You know well enogh that you can't go because we still have to work with you on your powers. Remember you may control them now but that doesn't mean that you can control them all the time. Beside's Robin doesn't trust you with Beast Boy and Cyborg. And he doesn't want Raven to handle you since this maybe her only vacation or so", explained Starfire. "Besides I need to help you on your flying skills more while Robin teaches you some of his fighting skills."

"Yes, mother and father", said a sarcatic Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:39 am
Robin decided to not respond but to teach her a lesson. 'Ok lets she how far you've come along since you've been her, meet outside in 20 minutes Ok Gemini ?' he turned to Star and smiled. He made his way to his room first he had some perparations to make.

Adam turned a corner into the main room ,he saw Starfire 'Hey Star whats happening ?' he asked.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:51 am
Name: Raven Arel Aroth
Code name:Raven
Appearance: http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs9/300W/i/2006/016/e/1/Raven_from_Teen_Titans_by_klar.jpg
Abilites of suit: Wings come from behind her bac to make her fly faster. She can craete bridges and walls when she is focused. http://tn8.deviantart.com/300W/fs6.deviantart.com/i/2005/067/4/2/Blackfire___Angelic_Rebirth_by_Teen_Titans_club.jpg
weapons ?: Bows and Arrows  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces