Life moments. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:26 am
This RP is about three teenage kids that are living together and are helping each other out. The three characters are...

Name: Kouta
Sex: Male

Name: Carissa
Sex: Female

Name: James
Sex: Male

Each of these characters help one of the other characters with their problems. I guess the starting point can be at school while in class.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:27 am
(I'm gonna be Kouta)
~whispers~
Hey James...text Carissa and ask her if she's gonna come with us after school to get something to eat.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:43 pm
((*raises hand* OOoohhh!!!! May I be Carissa? ...O.o Wow, never thought I'd do that before... >w<)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:57 pm
(Yes go ahead.)  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:18 pm
((Yay! Thankies ^.^)

Carissa stared out the windows of her classroom, letting her mind tune out the sound of her history teacher's voice. So... Bored... she complained in her thoughts, Make it stop! I'm going to go insane if I have to hear another second of this annoying lesson! Like we care about politics anyway. History not gonna help us one bit in life! The girl groaned as she turned to her book, doodling in the back of her notebook out of boredom.

Carissa turned her chocolate-brown eyes up to the teacher to see if he was looking. Thankfully, he hadn't looked up from his book to look at his students at all, considering he was too busy with educating the teens with the pointless lessons known as history. Sure, like we need to learn about dead people. Tch, and usually dead people attracted Carissa's attention.

Her hand reached for her backpocket to grab her cellphone, her other hand grabbing the bunch of charms that hung from it and holding it, making sure the bells on each one wouldn't make a sound. Thankfully Carissa sat at the back, so the teacher wouldn't really see what she was doing. She looked at her cellphone, which was on silent, and begged for something to keep her occupied, keeping her mind away from the meanderthol at the front of the class known as the history teacher.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:50 pm
Time passes as Kouta awaits for the bell to ring. He also looks out the window wondering why in the world he is thinking about Carissa. Ughh...Why am I thinking of her this much? Sure I like her but I shouldn't be thinking this hard about her. He looks back at James as he looks at the screen of his cellphone.

~3:45 p.m. After school~

Hey Carissa. So you ready for that break?  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:01 pm
Carissa looked up from the ground, somewhat startled by the sound of Kouta's voice. "Break?" she asked, giving herself a moment to remember what he was talking about, "Right... Yeah, I guess I'm up for it." She fiddled around with her cellphone in her hand, turning the ringtone up to 'Loud'.

Carissa seemed kind of tired, but it wasn't anything worth having her go home to sleep. Why? Probably because she stayed up the last few nights, wondering how she ended up living with Kouta and James. It seemed sort of odd, though. People her age would be forced against their will to stay home with their parents, but what were they doing? That, she could never answer...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:08 am
(um..do you guys need a James.)  

-PaReLiSiTy_RaInS-

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:44 pm
( Yeah we kind of do)

Kouta sits next to Carissa and puts and arm around her while she lays on his shoulder. Kouta notices somewthing is wrong by the way Carissa is acting. Makes him think of the time when he was little and everyone didn't like him until Carissa was kind enough to talk to me.

Kouta lifts Carissa's chin with his finger.
"Hey...you ok? We can just go to my place and chill for a while. No big deal. I just want you to be ok and be happy for me."

Wait if I invite her to my apartment, wouldn't that make me like a perv. or anyhting?

Kouta looks around quick and notices The Daily Grind. (Coffee store)
"How about we go to the Daily Grind? I have to work on my project on the Salem Witch trials anyways."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:35 pm
Carissa looked up at Kouta and nodded slightly. "Okay," she replied, sounding a little less tired. Wow, never thought I'd think this, the girl thought to herself, But I'd rather go to his place than The Daily Grind. Last thing I need is see someone else I know and have them torture me because I'm with these two. I already have the society dogs thinking I like Kouta, while the others think I like James.

One thing that Carissa liked about Kouta was that he sometimes fell for her 'five second delay' act, or just played along. So, for this time, she decided to pretend to forget that she was feeling unlike herself. The girl looked up at Kouta and pouted. "Hey, what do you mean 'be okay and happy for you'?" she asked in the same, tired voice, "I sound happy, don't I?"

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:40 pm
Kouta looks back at Carissa. " Well you kind of sound tired and a little sad to me. I just care for you because you are my bestie." (bestfriend)

Kouta gets up from where he was sitting. Ohh no...why am I thinking of her again? Ughh.... Kouta squats down on his kneess with his hands on his head. "STOP IT!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:47 pm
Carissa gasped as she bent over, her mind already flooding with questions. "Kouta!" she called, "Kouta, what's wrong?" By the sound of his voice and the position that he was in, it seemed that something was tormenting him. Mentally? Perhaps. Either way, Carissa didn't know. Though, for some sick reason, she also enjoyed the sight of this. Just a small part of her did. It was sick and wrong, her fragment of her mind that thought that this was quite amusing. He was down on his knees, completely hopeless to stop whatever was going on, and perhaps the fact that she could help was just a sick type of enjoyment.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:57 pm
"NO....no,no,no. Don't touch me!!!!" Kouta sprung up pushing Carissa and ran all the way to the the other side of the road without a site.

Kouta stops running and see's he is in a neighborhood. He sits down by a tree and starts crying. No....What just hapened??? Why did I do that to Carissa? I have to go back. No...she probably wont look at me and talk to me. I'm a mess.

Kouta starts crying more and falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:11 pm
Carissa watched as Kouta ran off. No, this just can't be good, the girl thought to herself, wondering what she should do. It wasn't long before she ran after him, trying to remember where he had ran. What was that about? she thought to herself as she stopped at where it seemed like she had different ways to go. The girl looked around and walked down a calm neighbourhood. "Kouta!" was all that she was calling out as she ran looking for him.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:17 pm
Kouta awoke from his slumber of tears and hears who was calling him. He see's Carissa walking close by. He run's behind the tree he was sleeping on and hides behind the opposite direction Carissa was coming.

Oh God, please don't let her be mad at me.

He steps out of his hidding place and walks toward Carissa.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff