Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
FurQuest (OPEN!!!! start pm-ing me those profiles!) :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you is be furry?
  huh?
  yes
  :3
View Results

Tenka_Moetsuku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:29 am
well, i'm even half-way done but i'll forget it if i don't post something for it.

first off: see the rp 101 rules. i like how they've been put up, and the fact that i don't need to retype any of it. now...

second: character profiles.
PM YOUR PROFILE TO ME BEFORE YOU START RP-ING!

FYI: special abilities can be requested, but i have the final word in them. that and the fact that with your race, you should put down if you're a purebred, mix, or other things like that. erg, if you want magic, you'll need to say what type of magic. oh, and in the pm, feel free to send in the rp's name.

Gaia name:
Char Name: (feel free to replace it with rpc name)
Race Template: (basically choose an animal that you'll be a furry for. if you say feline or a cat, you'll be just a house cat with few abilities. if you have a specific type of creature you want to run by me, just send a link to it in wikipedia or on google or something in the pm)
Stats
Strength: (strength will aslo count as hit points or health for this rp)
Coordination:
Cunning:
Looks:

everybody gets 25 stat points to start off with. (divided as you see fit)

Special abilites: (depends on creature given)

Rpc info: (background, special strengths and weaknesses [at least one for each] and personal info that you might want me to know)

Appearance: (either drawn, typed out, or a url to a pic is fine)

Magic and Magic Rules:

first off with magic: you only get the same number of spells as you do have for Cunning. you can cast each spell successfully, but it's easier when you have more Coordination. some spells will even change your statistics momentarily.

Stat rules: for every 3 points in Coordination roll 1 four sided dice. you need to get lower than your Coordination points to cast it successfully.

Spells and their rules:
-when choosing a spell, the spell will have a level that will show how many points in cunning that you use up. (you don't lose the points, it's just your maximum amount of spells you can know)
-each spell has it's own effects, and some are even damaging. most have drawbacks to them though, so eb carefel.

Spells:

The stronger or more complicated spells need more points to be used. when you pm your profiles to me, if you want spells then mark down the kinds that you want, and in the reply i'll tell or highlight which spells you're able to use. if you don't know what kind of spells you want, but you have a general idea put it somewhere on your character. (like if you want to use fire, i'll probably give you burning spells, if you want trickster spells like prestidigitation [minor tricks] or a disguise self, or alter form. if you want to be a summoner i'll give you spells that would match them)

i will have rules for magic done within the next few days, same goes for battle and the three most common furry templates. there might be more, but i haven't thought of it yet.

This rp forum is able to be used in conjunction with the High Tail Cafe rp. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:20 pm
Character profiles

Gaia Name: Rask Kaio
Character Name: Rask Kaio
Race: Lion
Strength: 16
Coordination: 4
Cunning:0
Looks: 5
Special Abilities: Expert blacksmith; expert with all swords, large axes, javelins, bows, crossbows; semi-resistant to enchanting magics, can freeze an enemy with a deafening roar, and resistant to heat.

Spells:
cure minor wounds (small cuts and bruises)
cure light wounds (small gashes and decent sized bruises, or half of something bigger than that)
inspire faith (allies closeby get +2 to one ability of your choice from the following two: strength, and coordination) [requires either a ritual or roar and lasts for 10 posts each]
moon's grace (you and allies that are right next to you gain enchantment immunities for 3 posts each, cannot be used while under an enchantment, causes silence if used only on the caster of the enchantment) [in that case, lasts for 5 posts]

Background:
Strengths: Extremely strong, fast, and durable; smart; sharp senses
Weaknesses: Can only use culinary and mild healing magic; can't swim fast; light slightly blinds him, and cannot cast high levels of magic.
Appearance:
-Height: 6'7"
-Weight: 247lbs
-Grey fur; large, almost black mane
-Very muscular
-Reasonably good looking
-Green markings on his body
-Very large retractable claws
-Black jeans, a grey button up shirt not completely buttoned, and a green jacket over stong metal and kevlar body armor, brown gloves, sunglasses  

Tenka_Moetsuku

Dark_EdgeXI

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:28 pm
Character Profile

Gaia name: Dark_EdgeXI
Char Name: Edge Pierce
Race Template: Phoenix/Kitsune Mix
Stats
Strength: 5
Coordination:5
Cunning: 8
Looks: 7

Special abilites:
Resist Fire: Due to mix of species heat, and fire in general do only moderate or minor damage.
Hover: Using Wings glide, and hover for short periods of time. change to glide and short term hovering.
Shapeshift: Can change into a unique shape if given more than enough time to study it, including touch and smell as well.

Rpc info: Edge Pierce, the child of Hashi Pierce and Lily Omoto. He is considered an abomination by the Phoenixes, but the Kitsune see him as something new and interesting. He is a cunning furson, and not bad looking, not the strongest or most coordinated, but still good at finding ways to get things done, while looking good. He does have issues with Height however, which make his wings almost useless, as he will do nothing more than hovering , which has weakened them to wear he currently cannot fly. He is however good at disguising himself to go meet people, and other creatures in a calmer surrounding.

Appearance: Edge in feral form/ In Anthro or human form he wears a black hat over his ears, and normally hides his Wing tails keeping out his normal one letting it sway around as much as it can through his Black Pants, and a Tight white shirt with Grey over shirt. White socks, and wooden sandals will normally complete the Human appearance.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:27 pm
Character Profile

Gaia name: Mor Drakka
Char Name: Tim
Race Template: Rabbit
Stats
Strength: 5
Coordination: 6
Cunning: 6
Looks: 8

Special abilites: Danger Sense

Rpc info: Little is known about Tims background, he lived for a short time on a far off island for some time with his cousin, and left for no real apparent reason. After that he just kind of went places for awhile, looking into things and such, abating his curiousities and researching what interested him. His strength is his force of personality, something almost like calmness that permiates everything he does, even when feeling a powerful emotion, and a certain habit of getting his own way. His weakness is his tendancy to stop thinking around anything he finds attractive, his mind prone to think of things that have nothing to do with what he should be doing in those moments.

Appearance: Tim's a rather ordinary bunny so far as his color and height go, being about 5'10 with light brown fur all over his body. He wears mostly dull colors to offset his lightly colored fur and brilliantly green eyes, and he has a slender, lean sort of body that wouldn't really look muscular even if it was, but is rather wiry. His ears stand up on top of his head and he has a nice,friendly face.  

Mor Drakka

General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff