Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Miroku's House. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pretty nice eh?
  SWEET!
  Its okay
  Alright?
  It kinda sucks
  Sucky
  IT SUCKS!
View Results

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:56 pm

Miroku's 3 story house.
The basement which serves as a training room. 3 punching bags, a sterio, weights, and a sparring mat.
The Ground Floor. Which Includes the front door, the main hallway. A gourment kitchen, a dining room, a living room, a fireplace, with 4 sofas incircling it. A bathroom.
The secound floor. Which includes The sun room, the main bathroom, 4 guest rooms, his master bedroom, the main study and the entrance to the roof, which has a pad on it, so the person on it, can practice his/her jutsu.

The backyard, which contains, a small meadow, a small stream, a green house and an avary.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:24 pm

Miroku walked inside his house, and sat down in the living room. He watched the fire, crackle.

Ducttape_Bandit

Draack

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:32 pm

Running Draack kept his eyes on the big spider that was running away from him, then as the spider ran into the crack in the wall, Draack bump his head in the wall and fell on his but. "What the crap and where am i?" Said Draack looking around and rubbing his head. He look over to see someone over near the fire looking at him.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:36 pm

Miroku noticed Draack in the back-ground. "Who the hell are you?" He said turning his head towards him.

Ducttape_Bandit

Draack

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:40 pm

quickly jumping up to his feet and his arms streach out and his hands open and bug started to come out from his over-coat.. "I'm Draack and i was trying to cach a spider... Now who are you and where am i?" showing no fear Draack was ready for anything.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:43 pm

"My name is Miroku Hyuuga. You are in my home. And is your last name Aburme?" He said getting up.

Ducttape_Bandit

Draack

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:46 pm

"aye." Draack nod and lowering his arms. and the bug started to move back into Draack. "And why must you know?" Looking around Draack like what he sees "also nice home."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:50 pm

"Just out of curiosity. Byakugan." He saw straight into Draack. He was full of bugs. He turned off his byakugan. "Well if you need a place to stay your welcome here. But I want no bugs on my walls. For their saftey. "

Ducttape_Bandit

Drunk Tony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:51 pm

i clogged your toilet domokun
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:53 pm

Draack sigh and colud see he was in no danger and the he fell on his but again. "Cool."

Draack

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:53 pm

WHAT!?!?!?! OH NO! MY TOILET IS UNCLOGGABLE!!!! crying GRRR! I guess I have to stuff shadow clones up it again! crying He did a hand sign. And 5 shadow clones began to run upstairs and flush themselves down the toliet to try and unclogg it.

-------praise the domokun -------------
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:55 pm

Draack ask the person who broke the toilet. "what did you eat to do that?"

Draack

Draack

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:05 pm

Draack walk to the sofer and jump on it, kick off his shoes and puled out kunai and watch two bug fight.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:09 pm

"So what rank are you Draack?" He said walking over to another sofa, going to watch the fire again.

Ducttape_Bandit

Draack

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:12 pm

"sadly a gennie (sorry forgot how to spell it).. and can i ask that too?" and Draack put away the kunai and the laied on his back looking at the roof.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff