3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:18 am
It seems that every one that likes KH likes naruto and/or bleach
I wonder why?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:17 pm
in a way they are the same. all of them have ninjas, people who weild huge sowrds and people who have the werds hair ever. not to mention battles that are really cool.  

sephrioth609

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100

j-punk guy37

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:09 pm
the plots are similar... naruto is kinda like sora, trying to bring his best friend back from the darkness. which would make organization XIII the akatsuki...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:11 pm
j-punk guy37
the plots are similar... naruto is kinda like sora, trying to bring his best friend back from the darkness. which would make organization XIII the akatsuki...

or maybe the espada lol  

Jakob L

keyblader00

3,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:57 pm
yeah i never thought about it but they do seem similar and i think that is why i like those three things  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:41 am
welll i have 2 say i like bleach a bit more cuz of the hollows and espada but naruto is kool 2 but ppl like sasuke more then naruto yeah.....  

yun-sama

gambit girl 90

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:13 am
Now that you say that I can see the similarities in them. All of them have really strong friendship stories and they do have some similar plots. And of course all of them in a way are saving the world from bad guys. They even have some cute love stories in the background.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:14 am
Well... they're right. Those three have alot in common.  

elementkyrie

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:17 pm
Personally I like bleach better, but that would be for the simple reason that it takes about five episodes to get through a single fight in Naruto, like the joke about DBZ. How many DBZ characters does it take to screw in a lightbulb? just one, but it takes three episodes rofl Anyway, Bleach just kindof moves along a tad faster, just that the Bount arc could have gone a lot shorter, it took up more than one season!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:03 pm
i really dont know maybe its that people who like kingdom hearts like the fighting in the game and in those shows. Just an idea. stressed  

Forgotten Rocker

Guurochan

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:17 am
ppl like those 3 anime cause their practily the same they all have enimies they want dead and they always win so yea thats wat they have in common  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 pm
hi i like bleach, n KH
yeah like the coments above they are kindove thesame
heros and vilains, love ,betreal ,there all trates of the same and always trying to protect someone or something
its awsome thow right xp  

rikutefox

SharpSmiles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:24 pm
Technically, i think kh & bleach are alike in a way, becuz you can become a Hollow wen ur devoured by one, in the same way wen a heartless takes your heart you become a heartless. then soul reapers are like keyblade bearers, because they realease the soul in a Hollow to either the Soul Society or the Netherworld, like keyblade bearers realeasing capture hearts..

Which is why bleach is one of my favorite animes mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:05 pm
its because cloud,naruto and ichigo's hair defy gravity  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

br0kenwolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:32 am
soul eaters better than any of those animes razz  
Random Anime!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash