Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
New to the Leaf Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spectrum Love

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:23 pm

Konichi-wa! *bows* I'm Uzimaki Wizzard. I'm new to this village. After my mother, Long Ayumu, meet my father, Uzamaki Hiyono, when they were both on a mission 15 years ago the fell in love. The married shortly after. My mother had to leave to go to her village Hidden in Mist. There I was born. Shortly after my birth she went on a mission but never returned. I was raised by my grand parents Long Kakeru and Long Ayano. They grew up in the Moonlight Village that was destroyed when they were young. Not much is know about my great-grandparents. Just that their names were Shizu Namina and Shizu Conan. After my grandparents died I moved here to live with my father which I under stand is a decentdent of Uzimaki Naruto one of the great Hokages. I new and I'm learning to be a great nija. If any one can help me around the village or even train with me that would be great. Arigato. *bows*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:28 pm

Hi welcome to the leaf village. mrgreen

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Spectrum Love

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:32 pm

Aspholdal

Domo arigato. *bows* It is very nice to make you acantince. You seem to be a very charming person.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:32 pm

Welcome to leaf!!!

grassleaves

Spectrum Love

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:34 pm

Mjem24
Welcome to leaf!!!

Thank you.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:35 pm

Blue Crush Bi Boy
Aspholdal

Domo arigato. *bows* It is very nice to make you acantince. You seem to be a very charming person.

Thanks, and you're extremely polite, it's very nice to meet you

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:39 pm

Blue Crush Bi Boy
Konichi-wa! *bows* I'm Uzimaki Wizzard. I'm new to this village. After my mother, Long Ayumu, meet my father, Uzamaki Hiyono, when they were both on a mission 15 years ago the fell in love. The married shortly after. My mother had to leave to go to her village Hidden in Mist. There I was born. Shortly after my birth she went on a mission but never returned. I was raised by my grand parents Long Kakeru and Long Ayano. They grew up in the Moonlight Village that was destroyed when they were young. Not much is know about my great-grandparents. Just that their names were Shizu Namina and Shizu Conan. After my grandparents died I moved here to live with my father which I under stand is a decentdent of Uzimaki Naruto one of the great Hokages. I new and I'm learning to be a great nija. If any one can help me around the village or even train with me that would be great. Arigato. *bows*

Konnichiwa to you too and welcome to leaf village want me to train you on Fuuton jutsus?!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:47 pm

Konnichiwa, Wizzard-san. 3nodding *bows back*
I hope we become good allies and have a good time being in Konoha.

WolfGirl915

Spectrum Love

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:47 pm

Itachi Sorcerer
Blue Crush Bi Boy

Konnichiwa to you too and welcome to leaf village want me to train you on Fuuton jutsus?!

Yes please. *bows* I am very Greatful to you for offering.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:49 pm

WolfGirl915
Konnichiwa, Wizzard-san. 3nodding *bows back*
I hope we become good allies and have a good time being in Konoha.

Thank you very much. *bows* You seem like a very sweet and caring person.

Spectrum Love

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

Blue Crush Bi Boy
Itachi Sorcerer
Blue Crush Bi Boy

Allright you can call me WInd-san, go to 'Wind's Lunar house' for the training

Itachi Sorcerer
Blue Crush Bi Boy
Itachi Sorcerer
Blue Crush Bi Boy

Allright you can call me WInd-san, go to 'Wind's Lunar house' for the training

I shall try my best.

Spectrum Love

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:50 pm

you cant train anyone!!! your a god damn Genin!!!! and welcome to the Leaf Village. blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:52 pm

Oni_Soul
you cant train anyone!!! your a god damn Genin!!!! and welcome to the Leaf Village. blaugh

I CAN!! I can teach him the techniques I learned, that are on Genin level!!! what's the problem with that?!

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

grassleaves

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:53 pm

Oni_Soul

THANK YOU!!! stressed
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces