Reply You might be here.
I hate America!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dtcomix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:07 am
This system is so corrupt. The gov runs the media which tells you who to hate and why and most of the reasons why are complete and utter bullshit. The number one cause for bankruptcy, dept and homelessness is medical bills while many other countries enjoy completely FREE healthcare. We have McDonald's and other unhealthy fast food resturants on every street corner. we have people sitting in front of the tv all day instead of going out and getting some excercise or even reading a book. We've have a nation of people who worship money to the point to where they don't even care about other peoples live. We have a nation run on greed. We have a nation that brainwashes you into thinking another country's bad and that going out and bombing these innocent people is an act of heroism. We have a gov that will lie to it's people just to get what it wants. Our public schools are more worried about their images and almighty 'test scores' rather than education. We have a society where we treat the homeless and less fortunate like s**t stuck on the bottom of their shoe. I hate America  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:24 am
you remind me of someone  

CokePixie
Crew

Heff

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:27 am
Amen, Sister. =]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:29 am
Who's someone?  

dtcomix

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:35 pm
... the babe?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:36 am
huh?  

dtcomix

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:18 am
I'm Canadian. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:31 am
punkarama
I'm Canadian. cool
That's no excuse! scream  

primaI
Captain

dtcomix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:03 am
punkarama
I'm Canadian. cool
Lucky!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:47 am
dtcomix
punkarama
I'm Canadian. cool
Lucky!

HI!

I'm Hiz, I'm English, not only do I have to deal with my own shithouse government, I (personally) have to deal with the fallout from s**t that we get "persuaded" to do by your lousy government. Where do I fit into your little "lucky/unlucky" thing?  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:03 pm
Hzza
dtcomix
punkarama
I'm Canadian. cool
Lucky!

HI!

I'm Hiz, I'm English, not only do I have to deal with my own shithouse government, I (personally) have to deal with the fallout from s**t that we get "persuaded" to do by your lousy government. Where do I fit into your little "lucky/unlucky" thing?
Right here, baby. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:19 pm
Heff
Hzza
dtcomix
punkarama
I'm Canadian. cool
Lucky!

HI!

Right here, baby. cool

Sandwich?  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:20 pm
punkarama
Heff
Hzza
dtcomix
punkarama
I'm Canadian. cool
Lucky!

HI!

Right here, baby. cool

Sandwich?
I'm game. ;D  
You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas