Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
The Main Road Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russell T.Baar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:00 am
The Main Road

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:30 am
The Main Road out of Havencrest is long and winding, it weaves between both the Wild Woods and Faerie Forest for miles until it comes out onto an open plain with nothing to see for miles around other than a few crop fields and a distant mountain range, the path is wide enough to fit two carriages, one going in wither direction though it is rare that anyone travels to Havencrest by road.

Russell T.Baar
Vice Captain

Russell T.Baar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:33 am
People on the Road

User Image Brock Jenson
(Leader)

User Image
Christopher Jones
(Second in Command)

User Image Leo Tandum
(Bandit)

User Image
Jino Hensai
(Bandit)

User Image Crystal Landar
(Bandit)

User Image
Jango Mark
(Bandit)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:55 am
User Image

Kai was making his way to this so called Havencrest city he had heard so much about, he had over heard travels speak of this place as a place of finding true purpose. He placed his hands into his pockets and let out a yawn as he began to think of himself.

"Tho this place does not look so welcoming so far...But maybe its because it's not part of this so called Havencrest..."

Kai continued his way to the city

[Exit]  

Seiji Kouga

Lonely Gaian

8,475 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • PvP 200

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:21 pm
Orcus stepped onto the road. He breathed in the air and coughed. He propped his war scythe onto his shoulder and stood at his full 6'7'' in height. He very much doubted that anyone would mess with him seeing as he was huge and carrying a polearm. He was still at full alert though. He continued on his journey without a problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 am
User Image
Lilium slowly walked up the road carrying her luggage.
"Stupid driver I can't beleive he wouldn't take me farther up the road. If he knew it was dangerous why would he let me walk the rest."
She muttered to herself as stopped to rest for a moment.  

Princess of Cyanide

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:25 am
Kayla felt a dark presence, and looked towards the gates of Havencrest.

'Someone new?' she thought to herself. She walked towards the Gate and then out onto the main road.

Looking out she saw a small girl walking towards the city. Kayla smiled, "aww.. Someone to play with."

Kayla raised her hands, dirt and rocks from the road soared up into the sky. She used the wind and formed the debris into a large earth dragon. The dragon went flying towards the girl.

Kayla waited smiling, as she directed the dragon. "Let's see what you got pretty little girl."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:52 am
Lilium looked at the dragon coming towards her.
"What? "
She said as she quickly pointed her umbrella at it a fired a explosive round at it causing her to slid back from the recoil she then slided an other slug into the handle of her umbrella.

"What kind of welcoming party is this?" She wondered  

Princess of Cyanide

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:55 am
The dragon exploded sending the debris back towards the ground.

Kayla ran towards the girl, in a flash she was there. She held out her hand to help the girl up, "Welcome to havencrest."

Kayla looked at her intently. She was more than a child, but she couldn't quite see beyond the girl. She just felt the presence.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:12 am
Lilium looked at the girl alittle confused.
"Thank you " She said in a cold tone as she stood up and dusted herself off.
"That was quite a welcome"  

Princess of Cyanide

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:25 am
Kayla laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her neck. "Uh, yeah. Sorry... Thought you were someone else.." she lied.

Truth be told, Kayla had a plan that had been simmering in her mind these past 50 years. She needed alliances, and only strong ones would hold up to what she had in store.

She began walking back towards the city, motioning for the girl to folllow. "So," she began, "What brings you to this fine city? What Realm are you from?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:49 am
"Thats quite alright" Lilium said in the same cold tone as she picked up her bag and followed the girl.
"Curiosity... I just resently heard about this is city and thought it might be intresting."
She then quickly paused with a puzzled look and wondered what she ment about what realm she comes from.
" I don't exactly know what you mean about what realm I come?  

Princess of Cyanide

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:53 am
"Oh, most people come from other realms, deminsions, worlds. Havencrest is no ordinary city... You may be in for a surprise." She winked at the girl.

She picked up the pace as three people stepped out of the woods and onto the road. "Unless your in the mood to fight of bandits I suggest you hurry..."

The three began running towards them, and two more from the side.
The city gates were about fifty yards away. They would be able to outrun the bandits if they ran fast.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:09 am
Lilium looked at the banits and quickened up her pace keeping her finger on her
umbrella guns trigger.
"I don't know I might have to fight them dresses and heeled boots aren't ment for running"
She said as she tried to keep up.  

Princess of Cyanide

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas