Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
My ghost experines. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joey Skylynx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:34 pm
A Life and Death Experince / Hamburg,New York
Well one day I was swimming in my apartments pool with my friends Cody and Tyler and while I was swimming my nehibor who hated me tried to drowned me in the pool stunned my friends pushed tried to push the girl off but it was almost to late and slowly I drifted over to the three feet where I saw and elderley lady with perfect white hair and seemed to be dressed in colonial cloths pulled be out of the water and she asked"Eh, You okay their young lad?" but I passed out and the next thing I knew my friends where next to me trying to wake me up and I asked if they saw the lady and they said their was no lady that pulled me out and to this day I do not know who that lady was.

Don't snack during a movie /Tucson,Arizona
Okay well me and my faimliy where watching the phantom of the oprea and i said "Hey I'm going to grab some chicken wings from the fridge" When I said that I got up and went over to the fridge and right as I bent down I noticed a strange figure to my side it looked like my brother in law but then I noticed his hair was more brown slowly I got the chicken wings out and turned to tell ask the person of who they where but as I did their was no one their.

Myspace pictures go wrong/ Tucson, Arizona
Alright this happend not so long ago well I barley got home from the mall while shopping at zumiez and I asked my mom to take pictures of me and my new skateboarding cloths while I was taking pictures somthing happend the picture showed some weried colored object in my hand and when we took the same pose with the picture again the same thing happend assep for it was in air and the marvelous thing was it was night.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:05 am
You could at least spell everything correctly and maybe use proper punctuation here and there. It would make your experience so much easier to read.  

lost_silme

Joey Skylynx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:44 pm
Go ******** yourself grammer nazi I was half asleep doing this.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:36 pm
Did I say anything about grammar? No, I believe I merely mentioned spelling and punctuation. Therefore, I cannot be a "grammar nazi".  

lost_silme

House_Bunny_The_Only_one

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:44 pm
Okay I am in my room I closed my door 5 secs later it opened with no one there and every one's out.. O_o
Case the flying dishes:
I was down stairs at midnight and my dish cabnet opened and dishes wall lifting and thrown across rooms and droped I got scaried so I got holy water and salt pure HOLY SALT I was scaried and there was a demon and a good ghost

Case right now, I am all alone and the t.v turned on and off flickering  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:06 pm
Kiri_Kica_Zeldaor
Okay I am in my room I closed my door 5 secs later it opened with no one there and every one's out.. O_o
Case the flying dishes:
I was down stairs at midnight and my dish cabnet opened and dishes wall lifting and thrown across rooms and droped I got scaried so I got holy water and salt pure HOLY SALT I was scaried and there was a demon and a good ghost

Case right now, I am all alone and the t.v turned on and off flickering

Oh my god now there is some one call non stop going crazy screaming in the phone lord  

House_Bunny_The_Only_one

WhoopThereItIsnt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:34 pm
1-_-1JoeSkylynx1-_-1
Go f**k yourself grammer nazi I was half asleep doing this.

Hey...no need to cuss!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:07 am
Yeah
I am so scaried beacuase I was in the bath room and the door opened and closed and I felt a warm hand  

House_Bunny_The_Only_one

The_Grrr_ Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:39 pm
Mine is true happened summer of 2008:

I was home alone upstairs in my itchen on my computer in the dark, so the lights were flickering on and off downstairs, I thought it was my parents at first but I remebered they were at work. So I got up and looked downstairs, I walked down there, soon as I hit the last step the lights stayed. I saw somebody run into the office, I followed and walked in there, I looked around nobody there, the lights started flickering again I turned around and theres this little girl standing outside of the office.
She sounded like she was either laughing or crying of course i asked if she was ok, she looked up she had no eyes, and i am dead serios about this it looked lke blood was flowing from her sockets which was pure blackness. I just stood in the office looking at her scared she screamed a super high pitch scream. she ran off and dissapeared

All I gotta say it was scry!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:43 am
1-_-1JoeSkylynx1-_-1
Go ******** yourself grammer nazi I was half asleep doing this.
dude, relax. grammar being loose is a legitimate internet complaint. cant really expect us to intelligently answer if we cant intelligently read. chill out  

Satrevi

Satrevi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:44 am
i've seen much worse grammer on the internet though, much, dont worry about it  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:19 pm
grammer freaks!! not everyone speaksor writes perfect english!! >__>

as for me english is me second language so its preety bad  

Ilphdar Eilslyl

running_cupcakes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:11 pm
BOOO
I WAS
THE GHOST
IN DA POOL
> biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:08 pm
running_cupcakes
BOOO
I WAS
THE GHOST
IN DA POOL
> biggrin
running_cupcakes i would like to ask that you refrain from nonsense posting as it both annoys others an makes it seem as though this semi-dead guild is full of rude and inconsiderate people and may deter others from posting and joining the guild  

deadtothecold
Crew

neighley haynes

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
lost_silme
Did I say anything about grammar? No, I believe I merely mentioned spelling and punctuation. Therefore, I cannot be a "grammar nazi".

spelling and puntiation IS grammer, dipshit  
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces