Yes!! All vampires!
  Yes, but not as much as other kinds.
  No, I only likes VK.
  I have no interest in Vampires. (T_T)
View Results

RueNeko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:30 pm
Who doesn't love vampires? O_O

Well, let's see.... Some series that have vampires in them... I'll try to get some images, too. Feel free to post any anime/manga that have smexy vampires in them, too! :3

Hellsing << It's a little bit gorey, but Alucard is smexxxyyyyyyy. /drool It's a good idea to know the story behind Dracula before reading it.
~The series is alright, it gives the basic story line, but the OVA. OMG!!! I LOVE THE OVA. heart heart heart heart heart heart If you get the chance, watch the OVA on youtube! DO ITTTT!!! heh

Trinity Blood
<< It's really interesting! It's sort of like Hellsing, and there are a lot of similarities, but the main characters are pretty different. Trinity Blood is a more PG version of Hellsing.
~The anime is alright, but it only covers part of the manga. (Truth is, the original author passed away, and his friend finished it.)

Rosario+Vampire<< I read the first chapter, and stopped. The storyline is similar to Love Monster, and the vampire girl immediately falls in love with the main character. Eh. >.<

Love Monster << While not focused on vampires, there are a few. Good if you like very... erm... ROMANTIC stuff. >.>

Bloody Kiss - They just put it up on onemanga. O_o It's alright, it's like Vampire Knight with all the bite scenes, but the artwork is.... We'll just say that the faces are distorted sometimes. Comedy / Romance, and I think there are only 6 chapters in total. (Completed?)

Midnight Secretary
- Another new series on onemanga! I didn't think it would be too interesting to start off with, but it's not bad. Has some bite scenes like in VK. For a more mature audience. Yes, the main character is a secretary.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:35 pm
some great vampire books
heart Twilight heart
New Moon (sequel to twilight)
Eclipse (3rd in the twilight series)
Bloodline
Sweetblood  

nomvegannom

RueNeko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:26 pm
I saw some fanart of Twilight on deviantart... O_O

Must be pretty good, ne?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:23 pm
OMG! I love vampires! I am so obsessed with vampires lol! Anyways Hellsing is a really good manga, of course not as good as VK, but still good. And I do agree that Alucard is drool worthy lol mrgreen  

DarkRose136

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:27 pm
Hellsing! Probably in my opinion one of the Best Vampire themed Horror Mangas i've Ever read. I just love how dark Alucard has become in the OVA. Now thats what i would like to call a True Nosferatu.

Just imagined if VK and Hellsing Crossed Over.....

VK in the other hand just gives you a sudden whiff of Romance and Drama in the Vampire's Eyes. An Intresting Mixture. It only depends on how both stories will end.

Unfortunatly, i heard Alucard won't Make it emo

Lol

http://www.deviantart.com/download/83488055/vampires____by_angel_poloo.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/download/83301469/my_life_sucks_by_angel_poloo.jpg  
[Vista Ville] - Miscellaneous Vampires

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out