Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
skool is driving me crazy!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goodgirl18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:36 pm
skool has been really bad for me these past 4 year. i get picked on constanly becuz people think im werid and nerd and i dont have any friends in my senior class. only uderclassmen now. i did have some in my second year but they changed skools. now im stuck for last year in the same skool. i been made front of already and laughted at by seniors and some underclassmen. bein made front of makes me real depress. i even thought of sucide but i dont want to kill myself. i just want to escape. then my cell phone was stolen just recently in skool. was kinda of the last straw. that phone was very special to me. limited editon. i almost had a break down and luckly right after we went on xmas break so i got some time to think and clear my head. im afraid if i continue to go there im goin to hurt myself or do something drastic. i cant take peple constanly making front of me. i kno i shouldnt care but it gets to u after awhile.plus the stress of being senior doesnt help. i dont do anything to nobody and i try to help people but i gets no luv. im thinking of dropping out. gettin a GED. should i? be nice. please. im very serious. cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:12 am
ooooooooook.... I'll tell you what I think.
I'm in pretty much the same situation, I've 2 years left in school, and I've been getting bullied, well, since I started school at about 4 years old. I'e had my school bag, my pencil case, my coat, and my glasses all stolen. I have no friends in my school. And I stick out a bit (a lot). Therefore, people will make fun of me, because my dear, people pick on the minority. And you sound pretty alone in your school too. But you're letting these jerks get to you, you're giving them the satisfaction and attention that they want. I know it probably sounds impossible but just...ignore these people! So they make a smart remark, so what? Doesn't mean it's true. You need to learn that these people are just cowardly, weak, bullies! So find friends outside school, ignore these people, and realise that you're better than them, because you don't enjoy hurting people. Don't harm yourself in any way, really, what would that achieve? And have you ever thought of reporting these people, if it's that bad?  

walk like thunder

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:59 am
i'ts half way through the year, try to change schools at least, unfortunately this has been the only year where i haven't been picked on much, i've been able to do a lot of things. but hell being picked on is part of life i don't think it's as bad as you make it out to be.
but good luck :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:17 pm
dont worry. i wont kill myself and things r gettin alittle better. i got my new phone today along wit some other stuff! i did get 3 negative comments today but i ignored them as usual. Senior year is stressing me out for real though and i did take it too hard but im better now. hopefully those jerks leave me alone and dont bother me too bad. hopefully i wont get that depress again either. thanks for the advice. mrgreen  

goodgirl18

Art Payment

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:40 pm
I did a 360 when I got in highschool. But I see things didn't for you.
I had almost the same problem, only a little different. I had to do 5 years, I was a english class short. So all my pals left and I was stuck to deal with almost everyone knowing, well minus the 9th graders.

Fact is, you are the top dog, so don't take their s**t. Don't let some little underclassmen give you crap, they are ones that are low on the chain, even if they are popular in their grade on the whole they are s**t without upperclass.
Things will work like this till who knows, so use what place you are in the chain.

As for the kids in your grade, some people are just douches. Just treat them like trolls, don't feed.

Sucks about your phone, but people steal had my cds wallet stolen. That's about 60 cds all at lest $18 to $25.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:53 pm
I think you should at least talk to a consular there :/.If not talk to your parents :3.And you should go to a different school :3.  

Nirati

IRL Gekko

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

SOLDIER-X Genesis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:29 pm
I'm in my last year in high school. My freshman year was tough and most of my years in school was filled with misery. But then I figured out a way to stop laying down and taking the bullying without going on a shooting spree. Simply don't back down from them. Now, people don't mess with me because I've shown that I don't take teasing and crap anymore and I've learned how to scare them off even. This is something you have to do on your own because as far as I've known personally, counselers and any other adult in school can never stop it. You need to take things into your own hands  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:03 pm
AnimeSk8rGirl
I think you should at least talk to a consular there :/.If not talk to your parents :3.And you should go to a different school :3.

Teasing isn't something to school can stop, unless it very heavy or past that point.

Moving schools would be worse. She will know zero people and the new school will still have dicks.  

Art Payment

goodgirl18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:34 pm
awwww. u r all so very kind. its hard for me to fight back becuz im a very timid person and i dont like to start trouble. i will try. thank u for ur advice. by the way i got a new phone. same on but better. i will try to not take anymore stuff. i really will but it will be hard. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:55 pm
grad of class '06 and i'm a sophmore in college.... still feel'n it dude!? XP it sux i know, but new and different experiences can help u develop new and better personalities, ideas, and even sumtimes change ur perspectives on the world.... Trust me wink

<3 Amy  

LonelyEmo20

itzalwaysraining

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:06 pm
i would just finish high skool than go to collage and u might make some friends there and after u have a good job go back to everyone else and say, "look whose the loser now b***h!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:33 am
rockinkidxxx, I do not want to see you pulling up old topics.
I do not want to see you cursing in all the topics, like I've seen you doing.
This is your first warning.
Remember, you only get three warnings, and then you're banned from the guild, no "ifs," "ands," or "buts."

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

16 Prayers

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:55 am
That sounds terrible, I'm sorry.

Tried changing schools? Thats what I've been trying to do lately.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games