Avi Art
  Yes *nods nods*
  Maybe *shrugs shoulder*
  No *shakes head*
View Results

Orb of Night

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:22 pm
User ImageI'mma Going to promote me and Chula x2's Kawaii sketch. WEll we opened a store in the art forum but we havne't been getting much business. We also opened a forum under the chatterbox its not doing as well either. So I'mma going to Post here. I'll have some of our samples up in just a bit if you like.
I would love if some of you guys promoted us to friends if you like our avi drawings.
Thanks a bunch!.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:27 pm
User Image
Iceh2o Samples

Head Shots
[x]
[x]
[x]
Chibi's
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
Couples
[x]

Orb of Night

Aged Fatcat

LuckeyRubberDuckey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:13 am
Good Luck getting more buisness!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:01 pm
I would love some art. I will pay you. If you could do a full body art of my avatar or just the head would be great.

Holy Tyler Marshall
Captain

Orb of Night

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:07 pm
Atomical Addiction
I would love some art. I will pay you. If you could do a full body art of my avatar or just the head would be great.

Well I'll get on it then.. Umm I'll try both and scan which ever one looks better
or i'll draw the head and scan that and then draw your body after if you want a body xd Cause sometimes when i get to the body part its umm sweatdrop not as fantastic as the head rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:23 pm
Iceh2o
Atomical Addiction

Well I'll get on it then.. Umm I'll try both and scan which ever one looks better
or i'll draw the head and scan that and then draw your body after if you want a body xd Cause sometimes when i get to the body part its umm sweatdrop not as fantastic as the head rofl

Then you can just do the head. How long does it usually take?  

Holy Tyler Marshall
Captain

Orb of Night

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:25 pm
well umm i'm finished i'm kinda experimenting with your print here. but I want some suggestiong should i draw it and then add some colour with photo shop or just leav eit as pencil and colour it in myself with markers or pencil crayon. I donno o.O" What do you think if i just ink it with photo shop

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:52 pm
hehe thats so cute  

Boredom Mew

Holy Tyler Marshall
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:44 pm
Iceh2o
well umm i'm finished i'm kinda experimenting with your print here. but I want some suggestiong should i draw it and then add some colour with photo shop or just leav eit as pencil and colour it in myself with markers or pencil crayon. I donno o.O" What do you think if i just ink it with photo shop

User Image
User Image

They are great. I think I would like photoshop nothing to with you. Your great I just want to see it with photoshop. I LOVE THEM THOUGH.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:40 pm
Is my art almost done?  

Holy Tyler Marshall
Captain

Orb of Night

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:00 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:21 am
Iceh2o
User Image

AHHHHh!! IT IS HERE!! I LOVE IT!!  

Holy Tyler Marshall
Captain

Orb of Night

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:55 am
User ImageSo I got some of those active posters who actually post in this guilds art.

I got one for Duckie
One for Phantom
one for SoSoo.

I'mma just to lazy to scan at the moment and not much ppl come here and read the art forum anyways. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:55 pm
Iceh2o
User ImageSo I got some of those active posters who actually post in this guilds art.

I got one for Duckie
One for Phantom
one for SoSoo.

I'mma just to lazy to scan at the moment and not much ppl come here and read the art forum anyways. xp

Me? Really? I come to all the forums too lol ^.^

LuckeyRubberDuckey
Vice Captain

Orb of Night

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:30 pm
LuckeyRubberDuckey
Iceh2o

I got one for Duckie
One for Phantom
one for SoSoo.

Me? Really? I come to all the forums too lol ^.^
User Image
oh I got your art done. i'm just tolazy at the moment to scan. XP  
Tek Tek/Art

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out