Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Transportation of the Ryu katana (Complete) Squad 5's C rank Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tb00123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:00 pm
Xantos waited nervously at the the starting point of the mission, he hadn't been on an ANBU mission for a while and wondered if he could fight well enough. He waited for his squad to arrive  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:10 pm
"alright I think I have everything...2 kunai...8 shuriken...and 3 smoke bombs"
*bows*
"good morning sensei"
"when will we be heading off on this mission?"  

Azazra

Tb00123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:11 pm
as soon as Kimimaru comes to confirm our leavence, and when Elie and Ian get here, you can find the mission breifing in the squad 5 training area  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:25 pm
"good morning everyone..!"*waves while running towards her team*

*bends down to catch her breath*"am i late again..? i was busy packing my things up and prepping myself up for the mission.."*smiles*  

ladymissteacup

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:57 pm
Kimimaru walked towords them with his robes on. Smiling and waving with a smile. As he walked up to the two people he looked down at the apprentice and smiled as well. "Well then Xantos, this will be your squad's first mission. And a C-ranked at that." He then looked at Xantos with a serious look. "But listen, Xantos. The only reason I had givin you three this mission was because none of the chuunins where available. It is extremely important you all keep on your toes. These renegades are nothing to underestimate. I'll give you a tip though, they are earth based shinobi. But their indentitys are well...un-identified. He then stared back at the boy, "say...what is your name ?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:00 pm
elie was thinking, "this mission will surely test us.." *worried but listening intently*  

ladymissteacup

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:09 am
-there was a gush of wind, and then ian appeared-

"hello there guys! sorry if i am so late.... sweatdrop xd i'll do my best not to be late next time.... anyway, i've brought my jar filled with water, some kunais and also some shurikens... i think im ready"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:21 am
"hey there!" *turns to ian then points to kimimaru*

"he's giving the instructions for our mission.."  

ladymissteacup

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:30 am
"haha! hi elie!!! im listening to him anyway.... goodluck to us anwyway!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:03 am
*bows to kimimaru*
"my name is mizu"
*looks to elie and ian*
"hey you two, are you ready?"
*waves and smile at ian and elie*  

Azazra

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:16 am
"i think im ready... xd ...... and oh!" -bows to sir Kimimaru and sir Xantos-
"Hello sir Kimimaru and sir Xantos!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:53 am
"oh man! now im so excited whee surprised "
-sits-
"but im too lazy to rejoice... just kick me when it's time to start...."
-took a nap-

hivaids420

Newb

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:56 am
"At ease." He said to Mizu after the bow. He then looked to the rest of the team. He then smiled and pointed at the girl, "and from what I hear...your Ellie." He then moved his finger to the last member. "And your Ian." His smiled dropped a bit, but didn't lose it's friendlyness. "Anyway, other then what I've recently said, I'm going to wish you all good luck. And also, are they any questions that need answering from any of you ??"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:05 am
-with the voice of sir kimamaru, ian woke up, stood straight, and bowed for a second.. he then raised his hand-
"me sir! i have a question"
-he scratched his head, and next was his back... and he spoke-
"sir, when and where will the mission start? and who will be the guy carrying the Ryu Katana?"

hivaids420

Newb

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:24 am
Kimimaru smiled slightly. "Well, where will the mission start ? Here of course!" He said with a small laugh. "And when will it start ? When all of the questions are answerd, and I shut the hell up!" He said with another even louder laugh. "And who is going to be carrying the sword ?" Kimimaru's obtimism slowly faded as he pointed to the obsessivly fat man walking towords them. "That guy...".

The fat man walked up to the group, with a loaf of bread in his mouth. "SORRY MY FELLOWS! I was busy scarffing down 6 bowls of miso pork ramen, and a rack of lamb. But now I'm ready to carrie this sword thing-a-ma-bob to mister general whats-a-whozits." the man then went over to Ellie and patted her on the back, the pats where so hard you could've tumbled over if you weren't paying atention. "How you doing there little lady !?" He said with a burp at the end. He then went over Ian and gave him a punch to the shoulder, "hey kiddo!" He then went to Mizu and messed up his hair. "So when we gonna start this thing ?" He said with another burp. Kimimaru chimed in, "right after I answer some questions from the kids." The fat man then folded his arms, and turned the other way. "WELL HURRY UP! I HEAR THE GRASS VILLAGE HAS DECADENT RICE-BALLS THAT I MUST TRY!!!" Kimimaru then looked back at the children with a dull look. "So any more questions ?"

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff