Welcome to Gaia! ::

the Hayley Williams guild

Back to Guilds

Love Paramore? Love Hayley Williams? Then join the guild! 

Tags: Hayley Williams, Paramore 

Reply the Hayley Williams guild
General Hayley/Paramore Talk Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysalid

Invisible Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:07 am
So, I saw that we did't had a thread to talk about any inespecific matter related to Hayley or the band, so here it is.

And I want to start telling you I'm very happy, cuz today I turned the tv on, and I saw that finally MTV LatinAmerica is passing the Misery Business video.

I've been all day voting to put it in the Top 10 to give the chance to more people to get into Paramore and the lovely Hayley of course domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:23 pm
I think it's great that they're on MTV & all those other music channels, it creates new fans, but where I live, there's
so many teenies where I live that only know crushcrushcrush and they walk around in Paramore shirts. >_____<

Anyways, Paramore got nominated for a Grammy, Best New Artist.

Here's a link to the article. x

heartache in stereo
Captain

AlternaPrincess

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:14 pm
A Grammy...Wow, that is impressive eek blaugh

I was talking to some people in lunch the other day about the MTV New Years Show and they said they liked Paramore, so I asked what their favorite song was, and they said they'd only heard "crushcrushcrush"....It bothered me, too, because the MTV-watchers seem like bandwagon fans.... confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:21 am
It's not that bad acutally. I admit it, the first song I heard was crushcrushcrush (that's how I discovered the band) but as I like it, it made me search though and find the rest of their material, and let me realize that they have made so many great songs and that Hayley it's not just another teenie star.

If the new people that watch the video, and do the same as I did, well, that's the way to make fans, true ones and crappy too, but hell, that's the way things are.  

Krysalid

Invisible Raider

st percy
Crew

Bashful Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:58 am
Uh-oh.
Crushcrushcrush is getting turned into a teenie song.
RUNN!

>__________<

And...
A Grammy?
cool

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:13 am
I discovered them through Misery Business.
So, yayzz.

And then I bought Riot!, and accidentally brought it to school, and now I've got three of my friends listening to it, lol.
So, yayy =]

Ohh, Grammy!
Yay, again!  

xlastxresortx

-MySorryEyesCanSee-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:54 am
LOLZ
It was a really random way I discovered them and it was 2 years ago or so. Not sure 0.0
But on the Sims 2 for PS2 it has Pressure and I heard it on the T.V and I thought it sounded super familar then I realized it was Paramore and had a crazy fit dude. But I've liked them before RIOT! so I'm free of the Teenie-ness. They suck. They're all like, "OMFGLAKHERHARISSOLAKSOLAKCOOL!?!". everyone cares about her hair neutral
PLUS. There ARE thre other members in the band not just Hayley. On their first UK Tour she wore a shirt that said, "PARAMORE IS A BAND".

LMAO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:05 am
Just like all the other bands I like, I wish I was there since the beginning.
But, unfortunately, I wasnt.
So I have to stick to the wishing and the wanting to bash the heads of teenies.
-.-  

xlastxresortx

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:56 pm
Well, really don't mind new fans of Paramore that discovered them from Riot!, as long as they aren't those annoying teenieboppers that only like them for the looks & only know the singles.

Because that can get really annoying at times. D:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:06 pm
Hah, yea I know what you mean.
There are alot of those, unfortunately.
Makes me want to shoot them.
:/  

xlastxresortx

R 3 W I N D
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:12 pm

The "paramore is a band" shirt reminds me, that one time this girl was wearing a Paramore shirt and she didn't notice Paramore was the name of a band. She probably thought it was the name of a clothing brand.
Dx
But at least she wasn't a teenie.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:15 pm
...Wow.
Thats sad.
>.<  

xlastxresortx

AlternaPrincess

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:20 pm
I just read about that "PARAMORE IS A BAND" shirt in the new AP with Paramore on the cover...I thought it was a pretty good article (loved Hayley's outfits in the photos, too).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:11 am
aaugghh i hate those people that say "oh paramore's the best band ever!" and then I go "realy?i like them too" then they say " her hair rawks."

I JUST WANNA RIP THEIR HEADS OFF!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream stressed evil

THey just piss meh off so much! JUST GO GET YOUR OWN FRIGGIN STYLE!!!!  

xxRockxxAngelxx

MissTetra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:46 pm
Just this past week, a SENIOR at my highschool had her hair dyed exactly like Hayley's. I went up to her and said "I'm guessing you we're inspired by Paramore?" and she goes "Oh my God are you kidding, I'm their biggest fan. I've known them for ever like since Misery Business."

I just walked away x|

the Hayley Williams guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces