Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
PROFILE. Mizu edited.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krimmson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:48 pm
EDIT. Filled out the required form. (: Old profile down under.

User Image
^ quick 5-minute sketch.

Name: full name unknown; goes by Mizu
Village: Konoha
Bio: Has strong skill with weapons--able to use more than one at a time, which gave her the rank of Chuunin. Found unconscious in a forest near Konoha. Past life unknown. Controls chakra-use pretty well. Good strategy-planner. Likes to watch the clouds/stars, experiment with new weapons/jutsu, and pull pranks.
Clan: Unknown

Jutsus:
1.Genjutsu: Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu, Magen--Narakumi no Jutsu
2.Ninjutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu , Dai Endan (too high-level? if so, I can replace it with Goukakyuu no Jutsu or Housenka no Jutsu), Rairyuu no Tatsumaki
3.Taijutsu: Gouwan (can only use these three times consecutively), Konoha Senpuu, kicks [kicks are stronger than her punches]
4.Weapons: kunai, windmill shuriken (or just shuriken), zanbato

//NAME. Mizu
//GENDER. female
//VILLAGE. Hidden Leaf/Konoha
//AGE. around the same as the other shinobi (Shikamaru, Naruto...)
//LIKES. watching stars/clouds, pulling pranks, sleep, weaponary, jutsu, lazing around
//DISLIKES. pink, girly girls (coughINO), complicated things, losing an arguement, etc.

Mizu was found in a forest near Konoha. Her past is unknown, along with where she came from.
She is understanding, lazy yet active (wth?), expresses emotions easily, and the like. She is overall a very skilled kunoichi; her ability to use multiple weapons at once gave her the rank as a chunin without taking the Exams.

[Mizu is also a character that represents me in my Naruto doujin/fancomic--coming out soon on deviantART.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:55 pm
Shikamaru....dead, Naruto...dead, Sasuke....dead...long time ago... Kiba...dead. and as for Sakura, she had a sexchange...she goes by Jimmy now...  

Oni_Soul

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:36 pm
Curse you D.T., always letting people pull strings and what-not. Well, atleast it was a girl. We need more kunoichis that actually treat this RP like Naruto instead of "Happy awsome romantic Naruto land with no action what-so-ever".  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:38 pm
By the way, please follow origional Profile format. And Naruto characters from the show don't exist here.

*exhausted tone*  

Shin Defender of Light

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:53 am
By the way, you've been put into a squad. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:40 pm
lol, sorry. x] I'll delete the names and fill out the form.
a squad? o___o mmk...which one?  

krimmson

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:46 pm
Squad 2 with me and cloud  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:09 pm
Oni_Soul
Shikamaru....dead, Naruto...dead, Sasuke....dead...long time ago... Kiba...dead. and as for Sakura, she had a sexchange...she goes by Jimmy now...

OMFG!!

OMG Did you see that comic DT posted about him and Jimmy?  

Ducttape_Bandit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:41 pm
...no  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:59 pm
Hrm...I thought we were all on the agreement that this village was full! What the heck is DT doing?

I'm just on the verge of leaving along with Gohma....

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

krimmson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:04 pm
ruhler
Hrm...I thought we were all on the agreement that this village was full! What the heck is DT doing?

I'm just on the verge of leaving along with Gohma....

ahh....sorry about that sweatdrop
I didn't notice it was full until I was approved and posted the profile...
Aaand I've already been put into a squad, so..suunimasen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:06 pm
Nah, nah, it's not you that's bothering me, just the guild master, and the other people whom have not made an effort at a good profile like you did.

The title doesn't even mention that we're full, so all of the new people coming in are not to blame...

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

krimmson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:11 pm
Shin Defender of Light
Curse you D.T., always letting people pull strings and what-not. Well, atleast it was a girl. We need more kunoichis that actually treat this RP like Naruto instead of "Happy awsome romantic Naruto land with no action what-so-ever".

hah, love stories. I have no interest in re-creating Naruto as a love haven. xp I'm much more into the action and the drama-ness of that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:31 am
krimmson
Shin Defender of Light

hah, love stories. I have no interest in re-creating Naruto as a love haven. xp I'm much more into the action and the drama-ness of that.

Thank god! You get a Rock Lee style thumbs up!! -strikes nice guy pose-  

Kulac Akios

krimmson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:41 pm
Kulac Akios
krimmson
Shin Defender of Light

Thank god! You get a Rock Lee style thumbs up!! -strikes nice guy pose-

xDD *returns the thumbs-up*  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces