Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Team 6 Training Grounds!!! Ten-sensei!!!!*private* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grassleaves

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:48 pm
Okay guys. I'm not gonna be on much longer but spar here and train on your own. I'll see what I need to work on from your performances. More from me later!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:08 pm
..weren't we 2?
anyhow, I've been added to your squad recently. (:
See the squad listings or the "//PROFILE. Mizu edited" thread if there's anything you need to know.  

krimmson

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:11 pm
( we are both team 2 and 6) " Raijin entered and looked to ten sensei " Ten sensei if your offer is still available I would like to learn medical ninjutsu" Raijin said looking sorry for rejecting him earlier  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:33 am
i thought we were team 7.ten-sensai can u teach me a strong but cool jutsu?????????????  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:40 am
" Hey cloud I can't wait till ten-sensei teaches us new jutsu... hopefully he accept my apology and teach me medical ninjutsu since I already have a few normal ones and becoming a medical ninja will help with quite a bit of things" raijin said with a smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:28 pm
"Medical jutsu? I don't know many guys wanting to learn that, just girls. I'd rather be offense...but if I need to be taught medical, I can do that as long as I can still fight up front. *Twirls around a kunai*
Oh, since I don't know much about you two...*catches kunai and throws at tree* anything I need to know?"  

krimmson

ken-faita

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:55 pm
" Well medical can be both offensive and defensive" raijin said with a smile " first we should start with ranks and intro I will go first.... I
am raijin uchiha I have the sharingan obviously and I am a chunin, I know fire and earth ninjutsu.... next" he said as he awaited one of the members to begin talking  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:15 pm
"Alright alright. You'll all get to know each other very well while I'm your teacher. I assume you all know the general bunshin and genin ranked genjutsu so I won't even go over those. What I want to know is if you have all picked out your elements and what are they. My element is earth. I will teach you all a jutsu from your element. It will be one that could be used for defense and offense. Oh, and Mizu. Yes, I do still fight with my other comrades when I go on missions, but no one was taking proper care of the hospital so I taught myself. You and Raijin will be taught seperately and most likely in private sessions because the medical jutsu I teach call for absolute concentration." Ten created a chakra blade around his hand. "This scalpel is taking a lot to keep control of. When you are performing surgey on the field, if this breaks, your teammate could die. I want you all to know this. Now, what are your elements?" Ten released the blade and looked at his students.  

grassleaves

krimmson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:49 pm
Mizu gave an eager grin. "What would my element be other than Fire?" She created a small chakra fireball in her hand. "I've been pretty well training with fire and water ninjutsu, if that helps for future training sessions."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:12 pm
Raijin watched in awe of the chakra blade with his sharingan and then tried to do it himself... it was much weaker and very unstable bursting a few inches and falling to near nothing " That is most certaintly a hard jutsu sensei... my elements are earth and fire mostly I have picked up a few water maybe 2" he said with disappointed look hoping to have done better with the scalpel jutsu  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:19 pm
"Oi. Don't be so hard on yourself, Raijin," Mizu commented after seeing her teammate's disappointed face. "As sensei said, it's hard to control. Once we learn about its chakra structure and maintaining it, we'll be fine."
With that said, Mizu tossed around the chakra fireball still in her hand, every now and then looking up at the clouds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:26 pm
" want to play catch???" raijin said looking at Mizu with an excited look " I can definitely do that" he said smiling  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:36 pm
Mizu stared at the fireball, then Raijin, and laughed. "Sure," she responded, taking a few steps behind. She pulled her arm back, and thrust it forward. The ball flew towards Raijin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:53 pm
as the fireball neared raijin caught it with his hand and then flipped it around and threw it back to Mizu " So what rank are you Mizu???"  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:04 pm
Using the index and middle finger as a "hook," Mizu caught the fireball and sent it back to Raijin. "Chuunin--although I didn't take the Exams."  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff