Ideas to help the guild Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:59 pm
some quick ideas.... contest on houses and win gold... making banners to get gold... plz help the guild...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:05 pm
how about giveaways!

the one with the most bumps winns!

[ill support the prizes =)]  

Syresin

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:06 pm
dont ask me ask sloweiser...  
narutorocks1109 rolled 8 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 3, 2, 3, 3, 6, 3 Total: 26 (8-48)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:10 pm
hey.. i have an idea... i remember seeing a thing where new gaians can chat.. if we introduce the new gaians to this guild, they will be more addicted to it than if they were old gaians with other guilds... does that sound like a good idea?  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:21 am
My friends and I throw lots of parties with lots of cool prizes in our town, (we call it Fern Gully). We've had to put them on hold right now for some real life stuff but we should start them up again soon.

But I always wanted to try to organize a Monday Night Rally or something where everyone meets up at say 7pm in someonetobeannounced's room. Get ppl chatting! I doubt we'll get more than 20 ppl at a time but if so, we could move it to someone's house smile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:54 pm
NICE IDEAS PEOPLE! now all we have to do is do the ideas... much harder done than said...  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Queen Lucia

Sparkly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:49 pm
The guilds that stay alive are the ones that have very active owners, who make several topics on a daily basis, so that there's something new to do instead of waiting on other people to reply in slow threads. Atleast that's what I've seen with sucessful ones. Also, making it a rule to have the banner in your sig would turn people away, since people like to have their sig customed to their taste.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:35 pm
77 members and counting ... WE CAN DO IT!  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:40 am
narutorocks1109

Woot!! I invited 120 people myself and I am posting our banners where allowed to smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:44 am
Rutalia
narutorocks1109

Woot!! I invited 120 people myself and I am posting our banners where allowed to smile

lol..your entire friendslist or sumting? rofl  

Th3-Cursed

Rutalia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:48 am
Th3-Cursed
Rutalia
narutorocks1109

haha yeah ... I throw parties and send out msgs to everyone on my friendslist... so this time i told them to join the guild cuz that was cool with 30 ppl but with 130 ... yikes!! so i would just start putting party info here smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:54 am
Rutalia
Th3-Cursed
Rutalia
narutorocks1109

haha yeah ... I throw parties and send out msgs to everyone on my friendslist... so this time i told them to join the guild cuz that was cool with 30 ppl but with 130 ... yikes!! so i would just start putting party info here smile

Is there a way to send it to all friends at once...??  

Th3-Cursed

Rutalia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:18 am
Th3-Cursed

No, but you can send it to a certain number of characters at once, usually 5 to 7 people at a time depending on how long their name is. I'm not sure about the rules, but I seperate the names by a comma and everyone gets the message.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:22 am
w00t! over 100 people! this is awesome!  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Th3-Cursed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:30 am
Rutalia
Th3-Cursed

No, but you can send it to a certain number of characters at once, usually 5 to 7 people at a time depending on how long their name is. I'm not sure about the rules, but I seperate the names by a comma and everyone gets the message.

ooooh man...... confused 117 people...with out my mules.... stressed  
-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces