Submit

The temple is full of...
Injured foxes
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Solara_Novastar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:38 pm
It`s a small temple with resting beds of rabbit fur. It`s only big enough for 10 patients at a time. The walls are stone and the roof is hay.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:03 pm
Pein Was tired, his stuff had been blown up and he hadn't slept at all for a whole week, because he was being tracked down by some people. It was unfair! And so he ended up lost in a nice looking place and walked in.

"Um.............hello? Anyone here?"  

Overlord Aegis

Solara_Novastar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:22 pm
Saikuu turned around to look at Pein. "Oh! Hello sir!" Saikuu looked at Pein`s tail nearly screaming at the sight of the injury."My goodness!!!What happened to you!?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:08 am
Solara_Novastar
Saikuu turned around to look at Pein. "Oh! Hello sir!" Saikuu looked at Pein`s tail nearly screaming at the sight of the injury."My goodness!!!What happened to you!?!"

Pein Scratched the back of his head thinking of what to say

"Um...........Training accident?"  

Overlord Aegis

Solara_Novastar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:53 am
Saikuu sighed and said calmly"Yes, I see...Well let me take care of that!No wound goes unchecked here." She picked up a few rose petals and a mint leaf, gently mixing it.She spread it on both injuries, his arm and tail, and wrapped a few palm tree leaves around them."I come from all over and I gathered what I found. Try to be a bit more careful, okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:44 am
Of course I will! I'll just come here to get your wonderful healing skills!! Unless you need me for something! Imma Ninja!*he said cheerfully*  

Overlord Aegis

Solara_Novastar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:51 am
Saikuu`s eyes opened wide at the word ninja."You are?Truly?In that case, you`ll need this..."She went to a drawer and took out a small, white item."This was my brother`s but when we went seperate ways he let me have it.It`s his Saiiyure Kumino Yane, or good luck charm. If big brother came with me, he`d want you to have it. He was a ninja too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:11 pm
Solara_Novastar
Saikuu`s eyes opened wide at the word ninja."You are?Truly?In that case, you`ll need this..."She went to a drawer and took out a small, white item."This was my brother`s but when we went seperate ways he let me have it.It`s his Saiiyure Kumino Yane, or good luck charm. If big brother came with me, he`d want you to have it. He was a ninja too.

*His eyes were sparkling in wonder as he took the white charm and placed his with his necklace* WOW!!! Your Brother was a ninja!! What was he like? What rank? Did he have awesome Jutsu!?!?!Tahnk so very much for all of this! I don't deserve this much kindness!*he said hugging her happily*  

Overlord Aegis

Solara_Novastar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:47 pm
She took a picture out of a drawer and showed Pein."This is my big brother.His name is Nayuuk.He was so nice, anytime anyone new came to our village, he`d go on and find them a den and some friends.In fact, he was the leader of our village,but he was only a Genin.And about the Jutsu part...He created a very strong one...The dragon-flame white fire Jutsu.It burnt anything in it`s path!And you know...You act just like him!And anyone deserves all the kindness possible."She said, looking directly at Pein, waiting for his reaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:57 pm
Solara_Novastar
She took a picture out of a drawer and showed Pein."This is my big brother.His name is Nayuuk.He was so nice, anytime anyone new came to our village, he`d go on and find them a den and some friends.In fact, he was the leader of our village,but he was only a Genin.And about the Jutsu part...He created a very strong one...The dragon-flame white fire Jutsu.It burnt anything in it`s path!And you know...You act just like him!And anyone deserves all the kindness possible."She said, looking directly at Pein, waiting for his reaction.

*Pein Blushed a bit at the praise* Well thanks, I've never had anyone say nice stuff about me before, I hope we become great friends! *he said happily* Thank you for all of your help! If there's anything I can do for you, just ask ok?  

Overlord Aegis

Solara_Novastar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:24 pm
"Alright then. I too wish to be friends.Next time you are injured,remember, you and all else are welcome here.If I need you I`ll give a holler."Saikuu went outside and sat on the cliff and just watched the moon and stars, eyes glimmering.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:11 pm
Solara_Novastar
"Alright then. I too wish to be friends.Next time you are injured,remember, you and all else are welcome here.If I need you I`ll give a holler."Saikuu went outside and sat on the cliff and just watched the moon and stars, eyes glimmering.

Curious Pein followed her and after a while of silence asked her his voice full of concern for his first friend

"Hey are you ok? Did something happen?"  

Overlord Aegis

Solara_Novastar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:29 pm
"Hmm?Oh, no I`m fine! The sight of the Moon and Night skies just...I can`t explain how happy it makes me...Just the sight...it reminds me of all my happy times."Saikuu stood up and said "My my it`s a full moon ....Greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaat.........."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:16 pm
Solara_Novastar
"Hmm?Oh, no I`m fine! The sight of the Moon and Night skies just...I can`t explain how happy it makes me...Just the sight...it reminds me of all my happy times."Saikuu stood up and said "My my it`s a full moon ....Greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaat.........."

"Er...............are you sure it's ok? Sorry if I'm bothering you, I was just worried" Said Pein  

Overlord Aegis

Solara_Novastar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:09 pm
"Hmm? Oh no, you`re no burden! I have to gather herbs, new hay for the roof...I have so much to do in so little time!"Saikuu said with a sigh."If you thought you were bothering me,It`s okay!You`re no trouble at al!"She went to sit and hear the crickets sing.She started to doze off...  
Role Playing: the inner workings of the Den

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff