Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
Question about Full Moon wo Sagashite

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever tried to draw Miss Arina's Characters?
Yes...and it was pretty good!
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Yes... it turned out terrible though -_-;
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
No... : (
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Nanako_chii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:53 pm
I was going to go to the book store and order the second book of Full moon wo Sagashite, but I dunno if the second ones out yet sweatdrop Does anyone know how many of the series is out?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:04 pm
Nanako_chii
I was going to go to the book store and order the second book of Full moon wo Sagashite, but I dunno if the second ones out yet sweatdrop Does anyone know how many of the series is out?

I think there's only one of them out... whee It seems to take a while for each volume to come out...so there's only one out right now I think...but there's none out in Canada (or atleast not where I live) so I'm not quite so sure.  

SakuMeiMei

Nanako_chii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:17 pm
cc-haruna
Nanako_chii

I think there's only one of them out... whee It seems to take a while for each volume to come out...so there's only one out right now I think...but there's none out in Canada (or atleast not where I live) so I'm not quite so sure.

Thanks very Much ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:24 pm
Nanako_chii
cc-haruna
Nanako_chii

Thanks very Much ^_^

Your welcome. 3nodding ^-^  

SakuMeiMei

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:48 pm
The second volume comes out August 23. You can check the Announcements and Updates sticky for release dates. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:40 am
iono..i watch the anime mrgreen  

SugaKitten

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:44 am
solarfacade
The second volume comes out August 23. You can check the Announcements and Updates sticky for release dates. biggrin

Aww..I thought it was the 20th. 3 more days. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:11 pm
I have posted on the announcement when it is going to be realeased. August 23rd. ^^  

akeikas
Captain

Nanako_chii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:07 pm
It looks like the pool is tied up! @_@; LoL, thankies for the responses!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:02 pm
lol, apparently this poll has been made a while ago. the 6th book has already been released. I CANT BELIEVE THE ENDING. i cant wait for the seventh book xd whee  

MoonlitElegy

KindledIiwi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:58 pm
TT^TT I can't finish fullmoonosagashite UNTIL i get three, i hate the anime, subtitled or DUBBED.

so until i get three i can't finish the series! TT^TT -Cries- I Go to the store all the time and ask for it and THEY never have manga three!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:28 pm
7 of them in english are in stores..i have them sweatdrop  

perriewinkle

sakurasnowflake2005

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:19 pm
i drew allot of arina tanemura's drawings and they turned out good!
check them out at http://fan-of-arina1029.deviantart.com  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:38 am
The entire series has been released in English in both the USA and Canada.  

midnightfur

Full Moon wo Sagashite

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff