Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mint Suicide

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:45 pm
Got any ideas for gift giveaways like which items and to whom might these go to??  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:28 am
WATERMELON HATS !!  

Rutalia

Mint Suicide

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:29 pm
Rutalia
WATERMELON HATS !!

XD Thats a good idea but i will have to buy some heh heh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:25 pm
Me likes ramen! RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN!!!! YUM....  

EveRaine

Beloved Phantom

sloweiser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:14 am
Liquid Metal Tears
Got any ideas for gift giveaways like which items and to whom might these go to??

I gave a "Golden Chest" to a guild member on 1/11/2008 !!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:31 am
It depends on how much you want to spend.. and what people have.. guitars are about 500ish and sunglasses are under 100ish i think, they are fun but a lot of people have them i think..  

Rutalia

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:12 pm
i have a question... how can the gift be random????? i mean.... o watever... u could just go on a random person's profile and see their wishlist and then choose a random gift.... but yea my ideas r really stupid  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:27 pm
That's not stupid! I don't know what the price range is supposed to be.. makes it hard to answer the question!  

Rutalia

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:04 pm
well... we could have one of those like old trunk things that u can randomly get so the gift is random and the gift inside the gift is also random  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:53 am
Also, you could go to the market, it lets you put in a price range so if your range is from say 500 to 2000 then you can put that range in there and see what there is *shrug* I do this sometimes when I want to give ppl a gift and i want it to be clever but I don't know what I want to give them !!  

Rutalia

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:17 pm
y r we saying that the gifts r random cause gifts were originallyy random so saying that they r random makes them even more randommer which makes the randommer randommer random gifts (rutalia this is especially for u to read hehehehehe)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:33 pm
narutorocks1109
y r we saying that the gifts r random cause gifts were originallyy random so saying that they r random makes them even more randommer which makes the randommer randommer random gifts (rutalia this is especially for u to read hehehehehe)

hahahaha I like the way you think! smile  

Rutalia

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:42 pm
Rutalia
narutorocks1109

hahahaha I like the way you think! smile

lol... thx.....  
[04]-Contests. (NEW CONTEST!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces