Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Resident Evil cut scene? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:01 pm
Sorry if it's been made, but I haven't posted a new topic in a while and I figured this hasn't been made.

Post your favorite cutscene.
Mine would be the part in Zero where Billy like, drowned, and Rebecca ran to him, yelling his name and such.
F'ing cute. D:

Also if you get the urge post your least favorite.
Mine would be . . .
The part in Resident Evil 2 where Brian Irons is like, going to eat that girl or whatever.
Or she's on his desk all dead and s**t.
Either way I didn't like it. U:<

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:04 pm
Gem-
Hmm something fresh to mind is on Code Veronica, where Steven's dad is a zombie and Steven shoots him right before he kills Claire. <- sad stuff.

If intros count i love the one on Part 2 where Claire goes into the gas station and the zombie is eating the guy and then she runs and leon busts through the door and shoots him. Such a rush when i saw it at around eight years old.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gemcreature

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:22 pm
Just about anything in Resident Evil 2 amused me, next to Zero, it's my favorite.
I haven't play Code Veronica in forever, I'll redo sooner or later.
I redoing the Remake because I forgot about just about everything in it. XP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:13 am
Alyssa's best ending in Flashback on Outbreak File 2.
Any cutscene with Cindy Lennox in it.

And I also loved the cut scene in RE2 where Annete tells of how the outbreak started.  

FoxyAreku

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:49 pm
Leon and Krauser's knife fight. Go, Leon, go! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:48 am
Knife Fight's always a win.

[Le S h i t]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:03 am
I prefer to play out the knife fight while playing the game (As opposed to the Movie Theatre mode), that way I can sometimes slip up and watch Leon get stabbed. That's always fun.

But as for MY favorite, umm.... That's a tough one... Of course, the Chris and Wesker fight at the end of Code Veronica is always awesome, however, I wish Capcom weren't such lazy bastards and made that cinematic pre-rendered, high poly Wesker and all. Speaking of Rendered Wesker... I'd have to say the intro to REmake is always awesome. That one's probably my favorite.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:46 pm
For me, it'd have to be the RE3 intro. It's so epic... It really gives you the feeling of lost hope for the poor citizens of Raccoon City and how the police try in vain to stop the onslaught.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:07 pm
A knife in Resident Evil Four Leon's chest is one of many of lifes wonders.
The intro to the Remake is good.
I think I only like it because when Jill was trying to save Josheph, and the blood got on her face or how ever it happned. Either way I loved the look of devistaion she had. Plus the never forgotten,
"CHRISTHISWAY."

Eh, I wasn't much of a fan of Resident Evil Three, to tell you the truth, not that it wasn't fun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:22 pm
The last cut scene with Wesker in Resident Evil - Remake, where Wesker calls the S.T.A.R.S. members his 'little piggies.' o 3o
Only because it made me laugh just a little bit.

Other than that the Billy's Past scene. I thought it was done really well. >___<;

G o k y

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:26 pm
The scene were Coen was attacked by the monkey was good. I just love to see monkeys attacking and throwing people over rails. So fun. Or the ending of Remake. Any of them really.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:43 pm
月の記憶 - Fallen - //

I would have enjoyed that cut scene if I didn't have to spend over thirty minutes looking for him afterwards. T 3T

G o k y

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:46 pm
I sorta wished he would drown. Make the game harder. Yes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:47 pm
月の記憶 - Fallen - //

xD I probably wouldn't have finished the game.
Or it wouldn't have progressed any farther than pushing the first box.
rotfl.
Fun thought though.

G o k y

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:58 pm
Ah, what a difficult question... I pretty much like all of the cutscenes in RE2... especially the exchange between Claire and Irons... Classic psychological ********.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff