Reply Wi-Fi Connection
i got ds wi fi trouble.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slime_King

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:55 pm

you see......i click access point get one and do the test conection and it dosent work. and some times i get the ap and do the test conection.............AND IT WORKS but then i go back to the game AND THE WI FI DOSENT WORK!and yes the bar during the test conection.......help please.....
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:57 pm

take the error code number, then go to nintendos website, and you can get proffesional wi-fi help there.

Xilo The Odd

TurboSL1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:05 am

Did you save the setting?

cuz that can be it

OR

It sounds that you did it when Nintendo WFC was down, it happens and it looks like (In the game) it connects (you see bars) then it disconnects (the bars leave and it turns red)

PM me if nothing works so I can try to help you out
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:37 am

so THATS why i was connected one time to MKDS and NO ONE was around. I must've gotten on right after the server maintanences

Xilo The Odd

TurboSL1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:59 pm

~Xiloscent~
so THATS why i was connected one time to MKDS and NO ONE was around. I must've gotten on right after the server maintanences

Yup, that's why.....

It actually happens a lot, it's normal and it's actually made to keep the Nintendo WFC working properly

Think about it this way: They are giving the computers a little rest every week (like an hour---Poor Computers)

By any chance if any of you guys play any other of those Massive Multi player online games

like World of Warcraft or Starcraft or any of those

They have weekly (sometimes daily) maintainance periods, they just HAVE to do it
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games