Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
i need advice on catching a thief.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goodgirl18

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:36 pm
its a theif at my skool and if u read my last topic u saw that my phone was stolen. i kno it was him becuz he sits right next to me and he was looking at it. plus he came to me wit a lame story saying two boys ran down the hallway saying they had my phone and they found it. kids at my arent that dumb! and it couldnt of fell out my purse becuz i found my mirror in place of it zipped in the place i put it after i got my head clear from crying. zipped meaning it didnt fall out and i would saw it fall out u kno. its not that small. well anyway he struck again and its my friend this time. he stole her camera. he claims to had sat it down and when he looked back it was gone. very suspicous huh. anyway i think he did it and my principle could care less. she really doesnt care. said i shouldnt have brought it and probably thinks the same thng about the camera. ugh, anyway the teachers think its him but they cant get him expelled him either so we need a plan to catch him. it my teacher said that we need something really creative and he wants to help. he knows we think he did though which complicates the problem but if u got any ideas post them and be nice. ill apreciate it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:04 pm
police?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:48 am
Well I think it all depends on your school policies.
Here where I live, in the schools you arent allowed to have electronic devices.
You are allowed to have cellphones but only in your locker, turned off.
Camaras are a no because they are an electronic device and can be confiscated.
If you were violating one of those rules when someone stole it then they dont have to do s**t because you werent following school rules...sooo they arent liable for it since you broke the rules.
Now if your school does have that rule then you can't do anything because police dont care about small things like that.
That and plus they would side with the school with the whole breaking the rules thing.
So...it would kind of be your own fault.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:39 am
You wont.
Seriously, unless there was a Camera watching over the area you left it, you have zero hope.
Next time try to that action right away, like the day it happened. That way at lest the you can get them to check people before they go home with it.  

Art Payment

goodgirl18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:03 pm
lol as i thought useless. thanks anyway and yes my skool allows cell phones along as they r turned off. mostly nobody turns them off and the dumbass who stole it will get caught. hes not the smartest when it comes to stealing things it seems. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:08 pm
We're not useless, you just didn't hear what you wanted to hear.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:43 pm
Eri Luvs You
lol she wasn't calling us useless (hoepfully) i think she was talking about catching him  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:03 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Eri Luvs You
lol she wasn't calling us useless (hoepfully) i think she was talking about catching him

lol i wasn't calling yall useless. catching him is.  

goodgirl18

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:51 pm
the set up trick is always an option? just give him an opportunity to steal something you set up for him and put hidden cameras at the scene of the crime so that you catch 'em in the act! It's pure genious twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:06 pm
Hosoi-Chan_Angel
the set up trick is always an option? just give him an opportunity to steal something you set up for him and put hidden cameras at the scene of the crime so that you catch 'em in the act! It's pure genious twisted

That would work great, if he/she was the only person in the school who would steal s**t.  

Art Payment

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff