Reply Role Playing: the inner workings of the Den
Evil Characters - Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Understood?
  Yes ma'am!
  I'm a little confused on this point and will send a PM asking.
View Results

BardoftheAges

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:52 pm
There are very few evil characters, however, I understand the desire to play them from time to time.

AS SUCH:

If you feel a need to play an evil character, you will have to be under the direction of the head villain [BardoftheAges] and you will have PM rps with the head honcho to decide what your personal mission is in regards to the Den. Often they don't NEED intelligent henchmen, but prefers them, and if you make a character which proves itself to be simpler than they had anticipated, they will get a hold of you and set you a simpler task. However, to even be accepted, you must get a message to them and be willing to meet with something to show your competence.

You will need to post a profile for every new character you create, even if you choose to put all of your characters in the same post, they must each have separate profiles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:36 pm
If I want to set up a second character, do I need to make a second profile? (Finclumir = BardoftheAges)  

Red Fox 104
Captain

BardoftheAges

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:18 pm
Yes please. That allows us a profile on each character in case we want to know more about their appearance or history.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:14 pm
What if I just kept my bad guy posts in a different color?  

Red Fox 104
Captain

BardoftheAges

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:49 pm
I really need profiles in the character page. You can keep it vague, if you'd like, but we need profiles. You can edit the new profile into your old profile post so long as you keep it in a new color or otherwise separated from the other. As I said earlier, however, you must arrange a meeting privately with me in order to integrate you into the storyline.  
Role Playing: the inner workings of the Den

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games