Will you read it???
  Yes
  No
  Poll Monkey
View Results

Mia_MaxRide
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:25 am
Okay, I have one story Idea that I'm contimplating. My last story was a bust, so I'm hoping to get this one finished, or hve something of an ending for it.

Bloodlines
So Dean and Sam are out hunting, come back to car to see 14 years old girl there, lern she is related to them. She then decides to try hunting. Boys find her at The New Harvelle Roadhouse. Dean yells, Sam trys to manipulate, and Jo comes to the rescue. Story continues from there, but I don't want to give any details. It does involve the return of Meg, and a demon worse that YED.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:07 pm
I have a question about your story idea I was wondering when all of this was going to take place? Did this happen before or after the Gates of Hell was open?  

Aeriana-A

Mia_MaxRide
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:21 pm
Aeriana-A
I have a question about your story idea I was wondering when all of this was going to take place? Did this happen before or after the Gates of Hell was open?

After the gate. I'm trying to place it just after Mallus Malificarium (sorry about spelling).  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:44 pm
So, chapter one of my story. It switches from First Person (mia) to third person. Also, if you would like to beta it, please PM me about it, 'cause I could really use someone to edit it.

Bloodlines

October air rustled the leaves down the sidewalk. Only sound apart from the bars, bass reaching my feet even out here. It's a simple place, this town. Not quite City status. Big enough so that not everyone knows everyone.
Which was perfect for what I needed. Small enough to not get lost, big enough to hide. So why in the good lords name did I do what I'm about to tell you about? I had a place to crash really. Didn't need to break into a bar rats car. Maybe it was the grease monkey in me. It was a nice car, 1967 Impala, shiny black finish, good condition. Who could resist?
Okay, that's a sucky excuse. Maybe it really was fate. Explains what happened when I touched the handle.
Fire everywhere. A man around thirty runs up beside me. He looks up at the ceiling.
"Mary. No!"
He races forward, and grabs a bundle from the crib. A boy about four appears by my shoulder.
"Take your brother outside as fast as you can! Don’t look back! Now Dean, go!"
The boy runs out of the room, holding the crying bundle, soon followed by the Father. I can't help but start yelling.
"Wait, don't leave me here. Wait please. I need help, I can't move. Dad, help!"
The fire stops, and I'm looking into a mirror. My reflection smiles.
"He left you. They all left you. Left you to fend for yourself. So… what are you going to do about that?"

I let go of the handle, ready to run. The remnants of the flash play across my mind. Because of it, I hesitate, not hearing the bar door open.
"Hey, you! What are you doing to my car?"
26, 6'1", brown hair and green eyes, the owner glared at me. Be hind him was a giant of a kid, around 23, and a head taller than the first guy. Me, being around 5'2", did the one thing I'm really good at. I bolted.
"Hey, get back here!"
"Dean, what are you doing?"
I poured out the speed as two people ran after me. Down the street, into one ally, out of it and on Main. Barely miss a car as the drunken driver fingers and cusses. The only thing he has time to do as I race into the next alleyway. Fork in it, go left or right. I take left, then left again, thinking I'll be back on Main. Just my luck, a dead-end looms in front of me. I turn to race back out, only to see the older one round the turn.
"Hey!"
Jeez, does this guy know any other word? I race back to the wall, jumping and grabbing the fire escape. It unlocks, and I go crashing to the ground with it. Before I can get up, someone's grabbing me. I'm pinned to the ground, my hands behind my back, freaking police style. I spit out dirt and blood, as the hole in my cheek fills my mouth with more.
"Dean, let her go."
"No dude, she messed with my car, and I wanna know why?" He shoves me hard with the last part.
"Get off of me you jerk!" I yell loud, surprising the both of them. I twist and bite his hand, sinking teeth into rough flesh. Tastes like gunpowder and rubber. I spit more blood out as he yells. He lets go of my hand, letting me reach up and flip him over my head. I'm up and running, only to be grabbed by the younger one.
"Get your Damn hands off of me Sam!" I break free, ready to punch the freaking jerk. I spit at his feet.
"You, your brother and your dad can go to hell." I turn to leave.
"Wait, how does a teen like you know our dad?" Dean's back up, glaring at me hard. I return the look.
"Why don’t you go ask Daddy Dearest himself? Ask him what happened eight months before June 16th, 1993? Pops keep more secrets than what's healthy?"
Mean yes, but I'm bleeding, I'm sore and hungry, and I'm ready to cry. Before Sam can grab me again, I turn and run, as sirens pierce through the cool night air.
My name is Mia. My father abandoned me to the demons, figuratively and literally. This is my story.  

Mia_MaxRide
Crew

Mia_MaxRide
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:40 pm
Yay, part two is up now. As you can see, It's the boys perspective. It's actually longer than I expected. I know it's taking us a while to get started, but I swear, it'll get going soon.
Two weeks later

"Dean, you almost got caught back there, in Harton. Would you listen to me? We need to get some info, so I say we head to the Roadhouse. We can at least get a hold of Bobby, and Ellen might be some help."
"Yeah, let's go to a place with a whole bunch of hunters that think they know about the Devils gate incident. I bet you they'll all be willing to let us just waltz in. And who knows what Ellen thinks of us. It's because of us that so many of her friends died, and that she lost almost everything."
Sam sighed hard.
"Dean, you know that Ellen's with us. She tries not to blame us, and she'll be on our side."
Silence fell upon the two brothers. They were both ox headed, and no one was giving up without a fight.
"Yeah, and what if your friend shows up? You think a group of hunters are going to stop when she walks in and says hi? Unlike some people, they'll be reaching for the holy water, Sam."
Dean knew it was a low blow, but he couldn't think of anything else to throw at the younger of the brothers.
"Dean, you know Ruby, wouldn't do something like that, just go to the Roadhouse. Dude, let's just go there and say hi, see how bad the situation is. If we're a little to threatened, we'll leave. Just do it Dean."
The phone interrupted the tense conversation. Sam glanced at his brother.
'Oh for crying out loud Sammy, just answer the goddamn thing."
Sam shrugged and reached for the cell phone.
"Hello?" Silence, then, “Hey Ellen. Yeah, were headed there right now… someone there that knows us? A lot of people know us there… she new…. Yeah, we’ll keep headed there. See you tomorrow. Bye.”
Sam turned the phone off, then looked at his brother.
“Seems that someone there needs to talk to us.” He stared at Dean.
“Think its Ruby dearest?”
Sam shook his head, “Ruby would have just stopped us at the end of the road. You think it’s Bella?”
“No, unless Bobby told her. Or some drunk hunter somewhere else.”
They stared out into the night.
“You think she somehow tracked us down?” Sam looked back at his brother. They both knew who he was taking about.
“I don’t think so Sammy.”
"Dean, she knew our names, and saw the car. She just might be able to do it. It’s been two weeks. Think of what we can do in two days. Dean, I’m telling you, I thin she’s the one waiting for us.”
“And I’m telling you she just a kid that we saw on the streets. Theres nothing special about her. So drop it.”
“Why should I drop it?”
“Because I said so, that’s why. I’m the oldest, so there.”
Sam couldn’t help it. It slipped out before he could stop it.
“Yes, and your older brother leader skills have always worked out for the best.”
“What did you say?”
"... nothing."
Silence again, more tense. Sam remembered the feeling from whenever he fought with Dad. He had started acting like this ever since the gate. He didn't know why, it just…slipped. Maybe it was the fact that he hadn't slept right for the last few nights. He was trying to hide it from Dean, so that he wouldn't worry, or freak out.
My dirty little secret, I guess.
Sam sighed and tried to get comfortable; trying to catch up on the sleep he had missed.

"Sammy, Sam… SAM!"
Dean twapped his brother upside the head, trying not to smile when he jumped. They were just puling into the parking lot of the new Roadhouse. It was around two in the morning, but music still rumbled out of the doors. It as common for hunters to have their sleep pattern screwed up, leading to late nights and bad mornings. It wasn't unusual for the Roadhouse to still be open. Dean pulled in to a stall far from the rest, and then turned his baby off. Both boys walked towards the door, none talking. Tension was still there after their scrap, and neither was going to say sorry any time soon. Opening the doors, they were welcomed with loud music and laughter. Hunters talked to each other, swapping stories. Jo, back from her little vacation of hunting, was helping her mother serve the tables. She glanced at the door for a second, then turned around, mouth open.
“Dean! Sam!” She rushed forward and gave Sam a one armed hug, trying not to spill the tray’s contents. She smiled at Dean.
“I guess Mom got a hold of you two?” She walked towards the bar, brothers following. She set the tray on the counter as Ellen walked towards them.
“Hey Ellen.” Sam greeted the bartender. She nodded, then glanced to a table in the corner. It was one of the booths that wrapped around the table, making one half circle bench. The table was covered with a backpack, laptop, two notebooks, a plate with a half eaten burger, and two pop bottles. Staring hard at the laptop, eyes whizzing across whatever was one the screen, sat the girl that Sam and Dean had met in Harton.
“Dean.” The name alone makes the older Winchester go on alert. He looked at the table, then cussed.
“You gotta be freaking kidding me. How the hell did she find us?” Dean turned and looked at Ellen.
“Came in here about a week and a half ago. Said she knew a couple of hunters, needed a place to stay. I gave her a room, some food. She’s been here since. I warn you know boys, if you make her mad… she has half of the hunters here on her side. So,” Ellen reached under the bar top, pulling out a Boston and Boston Light, “You go over there and make small talk, then tell her you’re sorry for the nice hole in her cheek and scare you gave her.” She gave the boys that argue-and-I’ll-pull-the-shotgun-out look. Jo sighed and leaned over the bar, grabbing a pop. Mountain Dew in hand she walked over to the table.
"Listen you two. Sit there, at that table, and just keep quiet. I'll make sure she doesn't want to bite your heads off." Jo turned and glared at the boys. Their luck with girls wasn't holding out today. Sam obliged, sitting down and glancing at the girl again. Dean cracked his beer open, glaring hard at the teen.
"Hey Mia. How's the research going?"
Mia glanced up at Jo, a smile slowly forming.
"I don't have enough money to pay for that one." She nodded at the pop Jo had set on the table.
"Don't worry kid, it's on the house. You look like you’re having trouble."
Mia stared at the screen a little longer, then sighed, "I'm confused with all the Werewolf lore. There's so many things about them that are different, I can't sift through what's real and what isn't."
Sam flinched slightly with the topic of Werewolves. Madison was still fresh in his mind, and the last thing Sam needed was another bad thing to have swirling around up there. He looked at the jukebox, studying a picture of Elvis on the side.
"Well, they're all killed by silver stake or Bullet. That's all you really need to know." Jo's voice drilled hard into his hearing. There was no response, as Asia started up. Sam tried to concentrate on the song, not ready for the response Mia gave.
"They don't deserve to die."
Sam's head cracked as it whipped around. He winced at the pain, staring at the girl. She hadn't noticed them yet. Jo was also somewhat shocked at the answer.
"They had no choice in what happened to them. Same with Vampires, they don't deserve anything that happened to them. We should try and help them… maybe something can be done about it.” Mia’s voice had grown quieter as she spoke. She stared at the computer, lost somewhere. Jo reached over and gave Mia a one armed hug.
“You’re a good kid Mia. One of these days, you’re going to make me and Mom real proud.” Jo set the bottle on the table, and then looked at Dean and Sam, “By the way, there are two very sorry gentlemen here to talk to you.”
Mia followed her gaze, noticing the two Hunters. Shock, then fuming anger crossed her face.
Dean raised his beer to her in a cheer like gesture, “Hey there, kid.” Sam stomped hard on his foot, flashing Mia one of his teddy bear smiles.
“What the hell are they doing here?” Mia hissed at Jo.
“Look, just give them a chance, and if you're not won over or feel better in half an hour, I will personally give you the gun to shoot them with. And I’ll help you bury the bodies." Jo stood up and walked past the boys. Dean barely caught her message.
"And I'm dead serious about that Dean."  
Supernatural Stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff