Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
which harry potter character is the coolest? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargazer_sd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:00 pm
I would just like opinions but i think that hedwig is the coolest because she sends all the information including harry's broom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:16 pm
I really like Luna... I think she's the coolest character even though she is introduce a little late.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Liliya_Mingi88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:31 pm
I think Hermonie is the coolest because she has all the information.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:18 am
I'm rather fond of the twins. They were extrodinarily intelligent, but they weren't incredibly serious. Not even mentioning the fact that twins are sexy to begin with. <3  

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:36 pm
Lieutenant Sarach Hawkeye
I'm rather fond of the twins. They were extrodinarily intelligent, but they weren't incredibly serious. Not even mentioning the fact that twins are sexy to begin with. <3

lol. i agree, you can never overlook the sey factor of twins.

i like v-man (called that by me cause i cant spell) best.

but thats only because of this conversation i had with one of my friends in which the v-man is a poster child for WWLYBA (wizards who love young boys assosiation) there are pictures. O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:01 pm
i was just into reading the books and laughing at badly they made the movies untill i read the 7th book and "saw" how totaly cool nevel turned out to be. he was extremly talented in magic and was bold about alot more things  

dragon-of-the-air

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:48 pm
dragon-of-the-air
i was just into reading the books and laughing at badly they made the movies untill i read the 7th book and "saw" how totaly cool nevel turned out to be. he was extremly talented in magic and was bold about alot more things

7 was lame. spec the ending. she swithed up half the chars just so her ending would fit.

i laughed at the 1st-3rd movies, then didnt even care that they were out.

i genraly hate the hp series though. (scince like, a hear ago.) basicaly just cause everyone acts like jk is as good as stephen king, patria cornwall, deen koonz, or jrr tolkin. and shes not. her level is about the same as the twilight series chick. (its a decent story, but the writing could be much better.) and maybe evn below THAT, as were yet to se if twilight series chick will improve her writing, or have another good idea, we KNOW that jk is only writing hp, (and that hand written book of fairy tales that there only making 7 of (6 for her friends, 1 for kids charity.)) and thats IT. no more ideas, no more creativity. gah. (the rants over now.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:21 pm
ZarialAmeraise
Lieutenant Sarach Hawkeye

lol. i agree, you can never overlook the sey factor of twins.

i like v-man (called that by me cause i cant spell) best.

but thats only because of this conversation i had with one of my friends in which the v-man is a poster child for WWLYBA (wizards who love young boys assosiation) there are pictures. O.o

i agree with the twin part. voldemort is cool cause his power and all, but otherwise nothing else. course i didnt see any pics.  

karataofearth

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:51 pm
Because twins are damn sexy. Even Ouran Host Club shows that, but thats an entirely different topic.

I thought the sequence with Molly and that psycho chick was pretty epic. I definitely yelled "PWNED." When I read that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:40 pm
LUNA FTW and nevil he turns out to be realy brave  

Craeosh

Herr_Hair

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:36 pm
If my face was a character, it would so win. In fact, it still wins. MY FACE FTW!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:06 pm
How about... no?

Anyway, I loved when Neville finally stepped up. His own character development was cool.

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Cherryzaki

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:18 am
Neville, Voldermort, even Hedwig?! O_O

I stick with my twins, thank you >:3 Why? Well it's simple! ^-^

Just look at them!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adorable smiles, nice laughs, funny personalities, pretty smart, and let us not forget ladies and gentleman, they're red-heads >:3

And I.. Adore... Red heads!..

But of course that's just my opinion >:3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:00 am
Fred:George

George:Fred

(at the same time)  

Kitaniji Megumi

Elegnant Escape

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:18 pm
Neville.
heart

U/C