Name: Zatinku
Alias: The Owl
Weapon: An Enchanted Violin
Appearance: Avi
Personality: Never takes action and always observes everything  

Cyanide Thrusts

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:56 pm
The clock tower struck eleven at night. Perched on the edge of the roof of the tower, Zatinku smerked as he mounted his violin and started playing a haunting melody that echoed through the town.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:34 am
Name: Cyian
Alias: Mist
Weapon: Enchanted Staff/ daggers at hip
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Loves to inspect the people around him. Going un noticed by most plays with the element water without letting people get too close.  

_Xyiam_

_Xyiam_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:40 am
Sitting at the stairs watching the people walking by, playing with my dagger throwing it up into the air and sending it around with water. "Whats that noise?" Allowing the dagger to fall back into its hilt on my hip looking up and noticing someone playing something by the Tower Clock. Running towards the source of sound coming across a male playing his violin. "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:28 pm
_Xyiam_
Sitting at the stairs watching the people walking by, playing with my dagger throwing it up into the air and sending it around with water. "Whats that noise?" Allowing the dagger to fall back into its hilt on my hip looking up and noticing someone playing something by the Tower Clock. Running towards the source of sound coming across a male playing his violin. "Who are you?"

Zatinku finished his piece and slowly turned to greet the new comer. "I'm the owl...who are you?"  

Cyanide Thrusts

[River]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:08 pm
Name: Sara
Alias: The Songbird
Weapon: An ornately designed kami and chain.
Appearance: 5'5" with a willowy, fragile looking build. Her hair is golden blond and always pulled into a ponytail, her bangs falling gently across her forehead. Striking are her eyes which are emerald green in color. Her fair skin shows no marking save for a long scar that slices across her stomach. She dresses simply, usually wearing a tank top and pants that allow her to move as well as her favorite pair of black converse with bright purple laces. Around her neck hangs a single purple amethyst on a silver chain. She never takes it off.
Personality: At times Sara can be very rash, often letting her 'feelings' get in the way of her mind. Once decided, she cannot be swayed against her beliefs. She controls the element of sound and can be just as gentle or just as terrifying as the element she controls.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:13 pm
A keening melody danced about Sara's ears; not at all what she was hoping to hear. She frowned, furrowing her brow over her gemstone eyes. Though she wished to bend the notes to her will, the skill with which it was played prevented her from willingly doing so. Seeking the master who performed such a song, she stalked quietly down the street.

Not a soul in sight on this airy night, she noted with a soft smile at the rhyme. Off in the distance, she found herself proved wrong by the shadowed figures of two men off in the distance. Curiousity in her mind, she approached them.

[River]

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:50 pm
Now completly ignoring the man that approached him, Zatinku now drew his attention over to the girl who was now approaching them both "Seems like my violin has drawn a party to the tower tonight." he said smirking clutching his violin bow to his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:16 pm
Name:Alucard
Alias: The Professional
Weapon: .454 Casull and Jackal
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Kind of mean, does quite a lot of dirty work for those who pay. If a child is lost and Alucard sees him, Alucard would leave the child there. Alucard has great skill with a gun and takes many things seriously.Has no real personal life. But for some unknown reason he never lets anyone in. He thinks all humans deserve to die for they're selfish wayss. No one can tell that he is more than what he appears.  

Pointed Claws--

Pointed Claws--

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:04 pm
BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!
Alucard, firefiring rapidly with a fine lustrous look in his eyes as he kill 5 guards but misses for the main hit. Alucard and the skilled card dealer run apart and with one profound breath, Alucard shoots. BANG!BANG! One straight and fatal shot hits the Card Dealer in the neck thus killing him instantly
User Image
After the Kill Alucard picks up his hat and walks away and notices a mysterious group gathering around a man playing a violin quite masterful. "Hmm....another group of musical fanatics. I might as well kill them now. Oh well."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:26 am
Name: Yurei
Alias: The Bringer of Scrolls
Weapon: Talismans, Sutras, black bladed Katana
Appearance: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n263/shimokara/Dark.jpg
Personality: Cold at first and quiet to those who are other then a friend. In battle or being threatened, he has been known to be heartless....literally and will show no mercy, even to an weak or injured opponent, but to those close to him he has shown a sign of sympathy or kindness.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:53 pm
Name: LaRaine
Alias: The Killer
Weapon: A pistol and a whip
Appearance: My avi
Personality: Angers easily. He has no concept of right or wrong, acts on impulse, and it is very difficult to become allies with him. But if you manage it, you will not regret it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:59 pm
Walking through town, LaRaine hears the music of a violin playing. It annoys him. Searching for the source, he finds it atop of the clocktower. "Now to end the distraction." Aiming his pistol at the source, suddenly the figure stops playing, and LaRaine is disappointed. "Oh, how I yearned to kill him...."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Pointed Claws--

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:19 pm
SLAM! Alucard has taken a victory drink in another succsesful hit, "Another!" mumbles Alucard. The bartender offended by the rudeness of Alucard has angered for this bartender had to much to deal with. The bartender pours Alucard another accept he slips somthing in that will surely make things quiet. As Alucard prepares to sip his poisoned drink, RING!RING! Alucard's phone rings. Alucard throws the poisoned drink at the Bar's walls and stealthfully dissapears as the glass shatters."Hello?, ah well whoms next? Oh really yes of course they have been bugging me, but which one do i shoot? All of em you say? Great, no no its all my pleasure." CLICK! The sweet sound of click of his phone made him grin as he was ready for more blood. He disappeared into the darkness.

User Image  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces