weird dream

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read first
  Keep it!
  Return it!
  uhm, I already spent it, what was the question?
View Results

Rutalia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:24 am
I had this dream last night that I was on a school bus and I had to sit in the front row with the driver and we stopped at this gas station.. I have no idea where we were going. I had to go in and return a dumpling. very odd. So I talked to the Chinese guy who barely spoke English and he gave me my money back but instead of giving me like a dollar and soem change he gave me like 18 dollars and some change because he was confusing the change from the 20 with how much I paid.. I kept trying to give it back to him but he kept saying that was my change and take it. So in the dream I said oh well and bought everyone on the bus a coke and an eggroll. (yeah that 20 went really far lol)

So what i want to know is, if I had been awake, what do you think I should do?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:45 pm
Very weird dream...lol! I'd offer to return it, but if he kept refusing then I'd keep it. xd  

CelticPrincessMe

The Yaoi Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:49 pm
Keep it, after all he refused to take it back 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:44 am
id keep it.. but i had a really weird dream last night. ok.. there was this evil guy( i knew he was evil just by looking at him( and he like threw these balls that were shiny at people. when they hit some1, they would disappear and their soul wou.ld be trapped (o yea this was at a subway station/school) so anyways, i was there and many people were fleeing from the evil guy... i chased after him and finally caught up to him in an underground classroom, there all the people from my class were dodging the shiny balls... until i caught it. then, i threw it at the evil guy whose spirit was sucked into the ball and all the good peoples spirits were sucked out...

dont u agree with me that that was weird?  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:26 am
aww I had a really bad dream last night sad

I was only like 10 in this dream, a lot younger than I am now. My sister and I were being kidnapped and somehow we knew the woman that kidnapped us couldn't swim. So the plan was to get her to water then swim away. So she decided she was done with kidnapping us and going to drown us in the ocean. So we walked down this long pier but I could see that the sand was still really high there and we could walk along but I jumped in and pretended it was deep and my sister was supposed to follow. I came up out of the water but I couldn't see because the salt water was stinging my eyes but I barely opened htem and couldn't see my sister or the kidnapper anywhere... so I breathed in deep and screamed my sisters name as loud as I could and I hear in the distant this faint ...faint reply.... "help me...." I open my eyes and the kidnapper has taken my sister by her hair back to the car and before I can get out of the water and crawl up the rocks and run back down the pier she has her in the car and is speeding off down the highway.

Man I woke up crying, with the sickest feeling in my stomach and I couldn't go back to sleep. I have never been so shaken by a dream. It was really strange.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:24 pm
Wow, that is really intense. I know it's just a dream, but when you have one that shakes you up the effects can linger for awhile. I don't usually try to analyze dreams, but maybe it was just a message about appreciating your sister, or something like that.

Still, that one was pretty creepy, and now I need to go to sleep. New semester starts tomorrrow. Well actually today. So sweet dreams to everyone.  

otterpus

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:51 pm
sweet dreams too u too!
well a few nights ago, i had a dream that my mom was kidnapped so my sister and i went after her... then, a bus came speeding by and we jumped onto the top of it. there, my mom was there with the kidnapper. then the kidnapper and my mom jumped off and ran to this dark cellar/labyrinth/ basement place. there, we met a good guy (u know in dreams u automatically tell good from bad) and we found my mom. but the kidnapper had a bazooka and shot her. then i shot MY bazooka at the kidnapper. then, i knelt to my mom... then noticed that the blood was actually kethcup and mym mom was wearing a bullet proof vest.... i woke up like with a bruise where my mom was shot... it was really weird  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:53 pm
I'd return it. If he didn't want it I would break into the place at night and return it to the cash register with a niote saying how he shouldv'e taken it in the first place.  

Broken_Wingless

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:02 pm
wow... we have sooo many weird dreams. but dreams themselves r weird cause when u sleep ud think u would just go black.. but no, ur brain still works which generates the dreams  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:54 am
Broken_Wingless
I'd return it. If he didn't want it I would break into the place at night and return it to the cash register with a niote saying how he shouldv'e taken it in the first place.

rofl hahahhaha could I maybe send him a letter without a return address as opposed to commiting a felony?!!? razz hahaha  

Rutalia

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:52 pm
hmmmmmm when u think about it, the dream isnt really THAT weird... i have had weirder dreeams...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:44 pm
narutorocks1109
hmmmmmm when u think about it, the dream isnt really THAT weird... i have had weirder dreeams...

idk it's kinda weird that both of us had dreams about family members being kidnapped... in my dream my aunt was the kidnapper...  

Rutalia

sloweiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:49 pm
That is a tough one !!! You tried to give it back, but he wouldn't take it. So, matybe try to go back later when someone else is working and give it to them ? Its hard to get past the language barrier !!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:06 pm
Rutalia
narutorocks1109

idk it's kinda weird that both of us had dreams about family members being kidnapped... in my dream my aunt was the kidnapper...

wow.. ur aunt was the kidnapper!!!!!! i just remembered.... (no really i did) the person who was the kidnapper was a guy with a ski mask on... but when he died, i took it off and it turned out to be this weird old guy... a week ago, this sex offender moved into my town... and he looked oddly familiar... until i remember that he looks just like the guy in my dream.... really freaky.. ok that REALLY freaked me out... buh bye  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:00 am
sloweiser
That is a tough one !!! You tried to give it back, but he wouldn't take it. So, matybe try to go back later when someone else is working and give it to them ? Its hard to get past the language barrier !!!

lol it was a dream, going back wasn't part of the movie razz  
-The Guild's Main Forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff