Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of Resident Evil 2! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:01 pm
Hello, for those who are participating in the following event.
Because of Resident Evil Two’s tenth anniversary, a few others and my self decided to all meet in Gaia Towns to celebrate. Once this topic starts, the topic will be bought and we’re crashing in Towns. Some of the guild members pitched in enough gold to buy a topic, and the topic name will be Resident Evil Two Party.
We’ll stay as long as the guild will stay there.

The Towns number is
001060 -The bottom left square-

ALSO,
Resident Evil Two Leon PWNS
That is all.

Enjoy yourselves

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:20 pm
yaay
*celebrates*  

Resident_Kyo

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:38 pm
I say we all call in sick tomorrow and celebrate. Sounds like a plan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:42 pm
I would if I could. But I only work evenings so Ill still be able to come (assuming nothing comes up during the day. sweatdrop )  

Vankala

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:58 pm
I'd probably be there if Gaia towns woudl let me back on. I go into towns and eventually everyone but me and the bugs stop moving. No speech or anything XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:11 pm
Whee!! I'll see if Mum and I can call in sick tomorrow.. >.> That would be amazing.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:11 pm
Well, the topic's expired now, so someone's gonna have to start it up again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:15 pm
I already skipped about forty days of school already, and I'm in even more deep s**t if I skip anymore. But, luckily, I got a gift with a nice little pretty bow from the angles themselves. I don't have school tomorrow. Hah, lucky me, huh?
So I'll try to be there all of tomorrow, and if the topic gets removed, I'll somehow manage to buy another. :3

So I'm in.
We need to tell G o k y about this. <3
Should we restart the topic tomorrow?

[Le S h i t]

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:23 pm
Yea, you should start it tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:25 pm
Alright, I'll do it then.
I'll PM the people who posted here and the guild members on my list. when I make it.

[Le S h i t]

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:33 pm
Ok.

Man, I was in there today, and there were a bunch of botters there. It was so annoying! >_< There were some glitchers too. But other than that it was pretty fun. It'll be more fun tomorrow, with other people from the guild there. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:36 pm
Yup, more people'll come because it's the actual anniversary of Resident Evil Two.
Yeah, I heard about botters from my friend because she's such a Towns whore. I made the topic and I had to leave, but I figured I'd redo it tomorrow.
Yeah, much funner. Let's hope we don't get as many glitches.

[Le S h i t]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:23 pm
Screw towns, we should just celebrate here.
Everyone gather around this pile of burning corpses and tell the story of your very first experience with Resident Evil 2.

I'll start.
It was 1999, I only had a N64, and RE3 for PS1 just came out, as well as RE2 for N64. So there was a lot of hype behind Resident Evil.
So then was at this rental place, looking for something to rent... I believe on a Friday or Saturday night.
So I see Resident Evil, the title catches my attention (this was my first RE experience too), and I ask my friend, "Is this game any good?" he said, "Yeah, it's pretty good."
So then we rented it, and damn... It was the freakiest gaming experience to date. I was amazed by how 'movie like' the game was.
At first, I enabled the noobish 3rd person controls because the tank controls were too hard for me, but then after playing it for about an hour, I restarted it and I said to myself, "I really like this game. I'm gonna learn the default controls and play it the way it should be played. So after about a half an hour, I got used to the controls. It was a truly amazing experience.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:57 pm
Yeah, lets not have the Towns Party, I like Bio's idea better.
So when I first got Resident Evil Two, I couldn't stop playing it. Strange how we find the amusement of blasting zombie's brains out. Any who, I played it for hours, and I got to the part where you meet Brian Irons. Lord, he wasn't my favorite. But I guess the only good story I have to tell is when I couldn't figure out how to cure Sherry. I took me days.
I'll think on it though.
I'm sure I'll think of a better one.

[Le S h i t]

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:44 am
Unfortunately, I don't remember much about my first time playing RE2. All I remember is thinking through the entire intro that it should be a movie.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff