Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
How to survive in Gaia for less then 500 coins a day? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats the best way to make money with very little.
Post, Post, and Post some mroe
67%
 67%  [ 23 ]
Fish
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Try to win a lottery
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Role play into some money
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Beg
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 34

Jahnx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:21 pm
Like the Hitch Hiker Guide itseld advertises on how to survive a day for less than 30 something dollars a day. This forum is to ad any tips for the traveling gaia guy/gal. Come to think of this as the Gaia Hitch Hicker Guide. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:03 am
I would have to say that the Gaia Fishing is the most dependable way to get G quickly. That and random posting in the Chatterbox. If you're using a decent web browser you can do both at once though. xd  

Celdia

X S . SeX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:45 pm
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Gaia-xy wink  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:11 am
the late Sethkame
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Gaia-xy wink

TEH WINNAR!!!!!1 domokun mrgreen

...note that fishing may not work is some particularly evil browsers... stare

And let's not forget polls! Sweet, sparkly polls! smile  

Yuki-Onna Reed

cant_delete_accounts

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:25 pm
I believe that its Altrarian dollars.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:28 pm
Woohoo!! I win!! *implodes*

Yes, it is Altarian dollars...

Even a newbie starts out with 400 gold, enough to buy a Basic Rod and some F bait...and while they're fishing they can take random polls at intervals for maximum profit!

Ghost Chef

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:39 am
Lord Salem
Even a newbie starts out with 400 gold, enough to buy a Basic Rod and some F bait...and while they're fishing they can take random polls at intervals for maximum profit!

GAIA initiate: oldtimermode
eek Enough to buy... ! xp Why, back when I started Gaia, we didn't have no fishing to make money off! Hell, we didn't have a Marketplace or a Bank or NOTHING! domokun We didn't get free peasant clothes neither* - they didn't exist! And we only had one town and one store, too - and we LIKED IT! We didn't get letters then - we donated out of gratitude and the GOODNESS OF OUR HEARTS! Also, I had to walk uphill BOTH WAYS barefoot in the SNOW to get to the forums! And furthermore-

*continues to rant on like an oldtimer* sweatdrop

*admittedly, we got 500 gold instead of 400.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:50 am
Spike_Theta
Lord Salem

eek Enough to buy... ! xp Why, back when I started Gaia, we didn't have no fishing to make money off! Hell, we didn't have a Marketplace or a Bank or NOTHING! domokun We didn't get free peasant clothes neither* - they didn't exist! And we only had one town and one store, too - and we LIKED IT! We didn't get letters then - we donated out of gratitude and the GOODNESS OF OUR HEARTS! Also, I had to walk uphill BOTH WAYS barefoot in the SNOW to get to the forums! And furthermore-

*nods along with the rant in an equally old-timerish voice* Mmm-hmm. That we did...we posted on those boards and filled out those polls like there was no tomorrow...  

Celdia

Fearless Trowa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:08 am
Spike_Theta
Lord Salem

Ah, yes. We certainly did.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:17 pm
Celdia
*nods along with the rant in an equally old-timerish voice* Mmm-hmm. That we did...we posted on those boards and filled out those polls like there was no tomorrow...

Uphill barefoot in the snow! Don't forget the snow!  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Celdia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:30 am
Spike_Theta
Celdia

Uphill barefoot in the snow! Don't forget the snow!

Both ways! Barefoot, in the snow, UPHILL, BOTH WAYS!! *grabs chest, shudders, falls over dead*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:05 pm
Celdia
Spike_Theta
Lord Salem

unless you happen to be me... then you just post once in a while and just read stuff the rest of the time.  

cant_delete_accounts

Celdia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:17 pm
tombrend
Celdia
Spike_Theta
Lord Salem

unless you happen to be me... then you just post once in a while and just read stuff the rest of the time.

Well I'm very pleased to see more activity in this guild. I was afraid for a wihle there that no one was coming back to post here.

*goes back to being dead*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:26 pm
Celdia
Well I'm very pleased to see more activity in this guild. I was afraid for a wihle there that no one was coming back to post here.

I'm also trying to do a little recruiting... well, very little actually. I tried to recruit one old contact of mine who cosplays his avatar as Ford Prefect, but he doesn't seem to have checked in the last week... Oh well, I'm sure he'll turn up eventually. No way could he miss this! wink

...but he's going to kill me when he discovers I've claimed Ford in the RP thread. whee  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Celdia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:57 pm
Spike_Theta
Celdia

I'm also trying to do a little recruiting... well, very little actually. I tried to recruit one old contact of mine who cosplays his avatar as Ford Prefect, but he doesn't seem to have checked in the last week... Oh well, I'm sure he'll turn up eventually. No way could he miss this! wink

...but he's going to kill me when he discovers I've claimed Ford in the RP thread. whee

Yeay, that's kinda harsh. I'd let him have it if he thought of it first elsewhere.  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games