Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
Its been awhile...aka the Period Thread...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittymeeow

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:57 am
Hey!
It's been a LOONG while since Ive been in here!!

How are all you doing? heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:13 pm
yesterday ******** sucked

but today i'm back to being irritatingly happy for no ******** reason biggrin  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

Kittymeeow

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Aw. What happened?
Well, Im glad your back to being happy!!

I swear... if it doesnt stop snowing.... I dunno... Im... Im.. GOnna freeze to death! sad
Im over it being winter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:14 pm
I played twister at work today ... so that means it was a good day.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:17 pm
I'm ********. I have mono. =] And I'm not being sarcastic. lol I thought I was pregnant. So I went to the doctor. And they took five big vials of my blood, and then two more little ones, and then they took some pee, and then they gave me some antibiotics without even knowing what the hell was wrong with me. So, like...Yeah. I went, and got all kinds of tests, and they called me and were all, "You don't have Gonorreah, Chlamydia, diabetes, you're not pregnant, you're not hypoglycemic, you don't have the flu, you're not this thist or that, but you have mono." I was all, "YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! THANK LOOOORRDDD!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:43 am
Heff
I'm ********. I have mono. =] And I'm not being sarcastic. lol I thought I was pregnant. So I went to the doctor. And they took five big vials of my blood, and then two more little ones, and then they took some pee, and then they gave me some antibiotics without even knowing what the hell was wrong with me. So, like...Yeah. I went, and got all kinds of tests, and they called me and were all, "You don't have Gonorreah, Chlamydia, diabetes, you're not pregnant, you're not hypoglycemic, you don't have the flu, you're not this thist or that, but you have mono." I was all, "YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! THANK LOOOORRDDD!"

I had a pregnancy scare a couple of months ago ... ******** cheap a** condom breaking. I've never been so happy to get my period and feel like my insides are being eaten.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:26 am
punkarama
Heff

I had a pregnancy scare a couple of months ago ... ******** cheap a** condom breaking. I've never been so happy to get my period and feel like my insides are being eaten.
Word, sista. =]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:55 am
Punk- That is the s**t!! What do you do that you can play twister?!

Heff- Hahah congrats on the mono. haha whee Thats the funnist thing ive heard in awhile... hahah. smile Are you feeling alright??

I hated the whole pregnancy scares... I have a very irregular cycle and I was always paranoid... Now I dont have to worry about that.... enless my girl can some how do magic. smile  

Kittymeeow

Anxious Cupcake

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:10 am
Renamed!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:50 pm
Kittymeeow
Punk- That is the s**t!! What do you do that you can play twister?!

Heff- Hahah congrats on the mono. haha whee Thats the funnist thing ive heard in awhile... hahah. smile Are you feeling alright??

I hated the whole pregnancy scares... I have a very irregular cycle and I was always paranoid... Now I dont have to worry about that.... enless my girl can some how do magic. smile

I work with kids for the YMCA. Easiest ******** job ever, I play games, watch movies, make crafts, and play dodgeball and s**t.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:25 pm
Kitty~ Hahahaha! Yeah, it's gone now. Why don't you have to worry about that? Are you preggersss? =]

Hiz~ HAHAHAHAFHA;IOFHA rofl

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff