If if is if, then what is who?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:21 pm
I totally gt James with a brillian one earlier. I made him look down an empty toilet roll tube and when he did, squirted air freshener down it.

Powwww....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:14 pm
lol d**k

did it get in his eye?  

Sexxed
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:35 am
Sexxed
lol d**k

did it get in his eye?

He wears glasses, so not really, was stil ******** funny though.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:33 am
******** ... that s**t burns. Your a d**k. xd  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:33 am
HAAAHAHAHAHA! What a c**k. =]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:29 pm
next you should tell him that if his hand is bigger than his face it's a sign of cancer wink  

CokePixie
Crew

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:14 am
There was a really magial moment just before he looked down the tube where he knew that something bad was going to happen that would probably hurt, but at the same time he knew it was going to be ******** funny as hell and wanted to find out what was going to happen. I'll not forget that for a while.

We were really really stoned as well by the way, this isn't just random violent stupidity, although I have tried to throw him through a coffee table before now.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:49 pm
Hzza
There was a really magial moment just before he looked down the tube where he knew that something bad was going to happen that would probably hurt, but at the same time he knew it was going to be ******** funny as hell and wanted to find out what was going to happen. I'll not forget that for a while.

We were really really stoned as well by the way, this isn't just random violent stupidity, although I have tried to throw him through a coffee table before now.....

st patties day 2004, i threw my bestfriend through a window while we were drunk.

I'm sure our reaction was the same as your coffee table reaction, laughing like a jackass lol  

CokePixie
Crew

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces