Life's just pathetic, isn't it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:58 pm
Ah heh heh... I get bored more easily when I'd depressed. I can't stand life right now though, so I'm just gonna take it out on this thread. And no, you don't have to reply or anything if you don't want to.

...I wanna go on my Quebec trip T.T And I was looking forward to it too... Well, there goes a chuck of my life and a huge gap in my memory mourning the days that will go by until everyone has the time of their lives while I'm stuck in hell. Can't believe I was that depressed I wanted to call someone I'm not supposed to (long distance calls don't work in life.) Ugh... I can't take my parents anymore. I can't take the people at school either! They're so annoying! I think I'm bi ...Hmm....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:21 pm
i feel the same way. A couple of months ago my girlfriend broke up with me, and now life has been kinda suckish and lonely. on the last day of school this year, me and my best friend got into a fight angainst 4 black guys(not to be racist) but they were like all of the people in the ghetto who think there gangster because they can curse alot and beat up innocent peoplelike me and my friend, and we got really hurt for doing nothing. So i hate life right now  

iplaybass867
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:50 pm
In order for something good to happen, something awful of equal value must be deal.

Well, FINAL FANTASY X proves that life is an endless spiral of death.. Or misery >_<

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:39 pm
I'm on gaia because i have relatively no friends... pathetic enough for you?  

redwolfshadow

Bryan Son of Wolf

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:26 pm
Final Fantasy X is indeed a good view on life because in order too love you must have some sorrow and sacrifices  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:03 pm
Full Metal Alchemist is that way to. In order to gain, something of equal value must be lost.  

redwolfshadow

mrcanDYCanE17

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:46 pm
do you think its is true that in order to GIVE wholeheartedly , you should first feel PAIN? .  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:44 pm
yes i that is what i'm lead to believe  

Bryan Son of Wolf

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

redwolfshadow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:56 pm
That seems to be the way things work. You love and you lose, and love makes us so stupid we'll do it all over again, and let our fractured hears be shattered. Yes im in a bit of a dark mood tonite.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:56 pm
cry so yeah life sucks more than a vampire who's been on a diet for 100 years. Not only did me and the boyfriend Ive had for the longest time breakup but another guy is already trying to jump in his place and ALREADY asking me to marry and move in with him.And the guy who left me for his ES is telling me he misses me and still loves me. My parents are divorcing and all on top of that I'm a book junkie who is on withdrawal from the book series that I'm reading!!  

The Sweet Darkness

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dark Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items