Submit

What do you think ?
  It is to bad !!!
  Screw the story, nonsense rules !!!
  What stories ?
View Results

sloweiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:17 pm
Its too bad that some people just add stuff to the stories just to mess them up. It seems its a joke !!! Instead of trying to help build a kool story that would be the creation of all who participate, they just add the most off the wall nonsense that doesn't help the story become the great creative masterpiece it could be...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:44 pm
i know! i hate it when people do that cause it would be rude to say " o i dont like that can i change it???"  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Th3-Cursed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:53 pm
i wouldnt know what to say in it...thats why i dont say anything at all....
i would probably just make sum funny comment or sumting....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:56 pm
well thats ok.. i mean at least u dont disrupt it like other people do...  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Th3-Cursed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:33 pm
narutorocks1109

maybe...but i dont want to destroy all of yours story....just by making sum funny comment... rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:26 am
Th3-Cursed
narutorocks1109

maybe...but i dont want to destroy all of yours story....just by making sum funny comment... rofl

as long as u dont screw the whole thing up, i dont care  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:06 pm
Yeah, I don't want to give ppl rules about what they should write, but it does feel like the responses are just kinda pissing on the whole spirit of the story when they respond that way.. I mean.. if you don't know what to write, that's cool... just write anything as long as it's fun. But, well... you know when you're writing something just to make fun of the story being written, and while I don't want to hinder people's creativity, I don't really feel like participating in that kind of thing either.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:29 am
I agree. I hate it when roelplayers are destructive instead of constructive. If you don't feel like building the story, then don't post.  

CelticPrincessMe

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:57 pm
which is exactly y sloweiser made this forum/post/ thinge (ok i forget wat its called but u know wat i mean)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:56 am
Can mods delete posts? Cuz personally I would prefer if that one was deleted and we just started a new one.

Also, we *could* just ignore stupid responses and make alternate responses to the one above it... (or two above it depending)

Rutalia

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff