Your cable provider:
  Always helps you
  They don't care
  I don't have to deal with them, lucky me
  Better than nothing
View Results

sloweiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:43 pm
I really hate my cable provider (Charter) !!! They know that they are the only game in town, and don't have to try to give the great service they talk about in thier advertisements. When I call them, I have to enter my phone number, why I don't know because its the first thing they ask me once I get a live person. Then I have trouble understanding what the person is saying since english is not thier primary language. And most of the time they can't help me, and I have to go to the local office to remedy the situation !!! Whatever happened to "The customer is alway's right " ?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:42 pm
well... my cable provider is comcast.. which commercials r stupid. i mean have the time, the t.v. stops for a second so the guys ssentence is like (he... my.....ame...... s.....ob....) so its really stipid. but ive never heard of charter  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:30 am
Actually I love my cable. The local guys kinda sucked, they came to our apartment, didn't bother looking for which apt it was, didn't bother asking, and told us they would be back in 6 to 8 weeks and I was like ... oh hell no!! I called up the national office and I got this woman who I swear was reading my exact thoughts and verbalizing them for me, like we shared a brain! It was so cool! She reemed those jerks out and they were back that afternoon 2 hrs later and my cable was up smile Before I hung up with her I was like "OMG That was so awesome!! You totally rule! It was nice being the upset customer only not having to say a word!" :rofl

Yeah, I like my cable company now smile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:21 am
I hate Comcast! They don't want to help you and they HD channels keep cutting out and/or going pixely. I can't wait until Verizon Fios moves into our town.  

CelticPrincessMe

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:07 pm
CelticPrincessMe
I hate Comcast! They don't want to help you and they HD channels keep cutting out and/or going pixely. I can't wait until Verizon Fios moves into our town.

yea. i hate comcast soo much! and they're commercials r the exact opposite of wat they do!!! i mean they could get sued for false advertising. comcast should work better as a cable provider and not sit around eating donuts like their buddies fat policemen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:13 pm
narutorocks1109
CelticPrincessMe

yea. i hate comcast soo much! and they're commercials r the exact opposite of wat they do!!! i mean they could get sued for false advertising. comcast should work better as a cable provider and not sit around eating donuts like their buddies fat policemen
Lol! I totally agree. They have horrible service. My picture and sound on HD channels are always going out. And like you said their commercials lie. Their cable guys don't want to help you at all.  

CelticPrincessMe

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff