Submit

Is this a good idea?
  OF course it is!
  uhhh yea... nice try but NO
View Results

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:31 pm
Oi! (hey..) narutorocks1109 here and i am suggesting a new contest, the oldie of the month, responding to the newbie of the month. I think we should do this because the old people who r still active right now deserve a rewards.... (my qualifications are to be older than 1 month in this guild...) if u have any suggestions... just post... and sloweiser.. tell me wat u think.
thank u for ur time and effort!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:05 am
narutorocks1109
Oi! (hey..) narutorocks1109 here and i am suggesting a new contest, the oldie of the month, responding to the newbie of the month. I think we should do this because the old people who r still active right now deserve a rewards.... (my qualifications are to be older than 1 month in this guild...) if u have any suggestions... just post... and sloweiser.. tell me wat u think.

I know this guild is kinda new but I think we should do it 1 month but scale it up to 6 months, ie next month it's older than 2 and then older to 3 and so on till 6 months then stay at 6. Reason being is that in 6 months people that still haven't won anything will still have to compete with ppl who have only been here 1 month and two years from now.. if they still haven't won anything they have to compete with someone here only a month but about 6 months shows commitment *shrug* Maybe a bit complicated.. idk..

Just my opinion, I could be wrong!

Rutalia

sloweiser

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:47 am
I consider anyone who not part of the crew "newbie"... As for the above, hmmmm, need more time to digest it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:32 pm
o. so that means that im a newbie...  

narutorocks1109
Crew

MCMR

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:00 pm
ye im totally a newbie but i think the oldies should have a contest like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:35 am
Rutalia
narutorocks1109

I know this guild is kinda new but I think we should do it 1 month but scale it up to 6 months, ie next month it's older than 2 and then older to 3 and so on till 6 months then stay at 6. Reason being is that in 6 months people that still haven't won anything will still have to compete with ppl who have only been here 1 month and two years from now.. if they still haven't won anything they have to compete with someone here only a month but about 6 months shows commitment *shrug* Maybe a bit complicated.. idk..

Just my opinion, I could be wrong!

no i like that idea..... if we ever have this contest it should be like that...  

narutorocks1109
Crew

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces