Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Favorite folder style

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which folder style do you prefere?
  An Element Folder (Fire, Water, Sword, ect)
  A Trap Folder ( Anti-chips, Gaurdian, ect.)
  A P.A Folder (Gigacannon, Lifesword, ect)
  A Folder of a certain code. (All code A chips, ect.)
  A Soul/Chaos Unison Folder. (Protosoul, DSearchsoul, ect)
  A Speedy Folder
  A Slow but Murderous Folder
  A Defencive folder
  A Offencive folder (Almost no defence at all!)
  Other (Please specify.)
View Results

Kurt_zisa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:17 am
When building a folder, which style do you prefere to use? Do you center it around a certain element? A certain PA? Do you use a folder meant for speed, or a folder that lets you slowly murder your opponents with poisons or such? Or do you just throw in as many powerful chips as you can?

Well...if you can...please answer my poll and tell me what folder YOU prefere to use. Me, I have a strong folder focused on a single PA, but that's just me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:20 pm
I use chips that would work really work well together. I also use lots of powerful chips. I'll shorten this up: I have lotsof different chips. But I use certain chips when the situation demands it.  

Unit 413XI5

Dedicated Browser

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:58 pm
Laser/elec folder, with poison. That way, Invis will never work, they'll always be paralyzed, they won't have that few seconds of being invincible, and even if I don't do anything, the poison will slowly kill them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:15 pm
In the first three, I like using multi-element folders with one code, but when the souls started coming in, I use one element, single code folders. Like an S-coded blade folder in BN5 to use with protosoul.  

Sergeant Fenris

Excoss.Omega

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:09 pm
I like to base my folders around a certain combo for netbattles, but for in-game navis, I like to make folders based around certain P.As.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:15 pm
yea, it really depends. in regular virus fighting I use a folder with a bunch of high damage chips with large attack areas so that I can win in one round. if I and in a vs. battle I have the same folder but with a couple P.A.s and some more back-up chips and a few long term offensive chips like geddon (the one with pioson) and other good stuff. I also don't use HP navi cust. pieces.  

Mansis

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff