Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:56 pm
STORY: Tuesday has a very bloody past. This roleplay ((For those who rp in Vampire Manor)) will explain Tuesday's past.

MAIN STORY LINE:
The Yuzuki house takes in vampires of all kinds. There the Yuzuki family, at the time the most powerful vampire clan in the world, is a pureblood vampire family that lives in peace until the home owners (T's mom and dad), die and the two oldest take over. They let in the insane vampires now. To Tuesday it seems like a mental hospital. A vampire named Rosalie shows up one day and Tuesday falls in love with her. Things seem like normal with Tuesday and Rosalie together. Things go corrupt when Tuesday trips and kills Rosalie.
He ends up killing her and everyone else in the house. Oiya Rikune, Tuesday's sister, is his partner in crime. They together go on a mass killing spree hitting several large villages.

There are several characters:

Tuesday Yuzuki.
Oiya Yuzuki.
Tuesday's mom.
Tuesday's dad.
Tuesday's other relatives. **
The new home owners.
Rosalie.(Lilli's sister)
Ben.(Lilli's Brother)
Villagers.(Victims)**
Other house inhabitants.(Victims as well)**

** = You come up with the profiles, names, race ect.ect. Any of Tuesday's relatives must have the last name of Yuzuki.

There is a limit of 10 other house inhabitants and 1 to 2 house owners.
House inhabitants include children.

SKELETON:

[b]Name[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Love:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Anyting else:[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:46 pm
RULES:
1. Follow Gaia's ToS.
2. PG-13 please.
3. You can kill someone with their approval.**
4. Must follow main story line.
5. No godmodding.
6. No bumps.
7. I like this number.
8. Violence is fun. Go crazy.
9. SEND ME ALL SKELETONS PLEASE.

** = You and the person must pm me first for my approval.

CHARACTER PROFILES:

THE FAMILY:

Name Takeru Yuzuki ((AKA: Tuesday))
Race: Pureblood Vampire
Appearance: User Image
Abilities: He can read minds and control thoughts and actions.
Personality: He's very protective and he likes to be in control of things. He pouts a lot when he doesn't get his way. Since Tuesday is bipolar he has to eat every 2 hours or he'll go crazy. Meditation is important to him, when he does meditate his soul leaves his body.
Height: 5'9"
Love: Rosalie Nicolas.
Family: Oiya Yuzuki. Parents.
Anyting else: He is bipolar and has to eat every 2 hours or else he goes crazy with thirst.

Name Oiya Yuzuki.
Race: Pureblood vampire
Abilities: She has the usual vampire abilities, she can transform into a white tiger.
Personality: She is bitchy. Not as much as Tsshyeiah. She is quiet at times and is very violent. Reckless.
Height: 5'3"
Love: Ben Nicholas.
Family: Takeru (Tuesday). Parents.
Anyting else: She isn't bipolar but she is an albino.

Name Akakuchi Yuzuki
Abilities: Usual vampire abilities, can control electricity.
Personality: She is reserved. She is very nice. Can be very unfair.
Height: 5'0"
Love: Osamu Yuzuki
Family: Children, Takeru and Oiya.
Anyting else: She is bipolar and has to eat every 2 hours.

Name Osamu Yuzuki.
Race: Vampire
Abilities: Advenced vampire abilities. Can control metal.
Personality: He is more playful than Akakuchi. very passionate in his relationship with her. Loyal and trustworthy. Noble.
Height: 6'3"
Love: Akakuchi Yuzumi.
Family: Takeru and Oiya, his children.
Anyting else: He is not bipolar.

THE INHABITANTS:

Name Rosalie Nicholas [Deceased.]
Race: Pure Vampire
Abilities: Vamp abilities. Nothing special.. D:
Personality: Is quiet around new people. She is very laid back, like Ben. Doesn't like to be the center of attention. Can be serious or playful, depending if she's had anything to "eat" lately.
Height: 5'7"
Love: Tuesday((Takeru)) heart (Is friends with Ryuu, little more than friends sometimes.)
Family: Ben and Lilli Nicholas (siblings) George and Penelope Nicholas (Father and mother)
Anyting else: Is Ben's Twin sister, fraternal twins though. She's the older twin.

Name: Ben Nicholas [Left. Lives to Vampire Manor.]
Race: Vampire/ minor-demon
Abilities: Vamp and demon abilities. Can control the mood of things like people's moods, and can control wind.
Personality: Is really a nice person. Laid back kind of quiet at first, is really tall and skinny, as well as slightly muscular. Is protective to people close to him.
Height: 6'0"
Love: Oiya Yuzuki
Family:Rosalie, and Lilli (siblings) George and Penelope Nicholas (Father, Mother)
Anything else: Is Rosalie's fraternal twin. He's the younger twin. AND His eyes aren't red. They're a pale blue. If he hasn't "eaten" in a while they're black. Meets Ryuu Tatsuya and they become friends. :]

Name Ryuhei Tatsuya [Prefers Ryuu]
Abilities: Vamp abilities. Can control rain
Personality: Tall, kind of shy, then again he can be really bold. Easy to talk to.
Height: 6'1"
Love: Likes Rosalie. (Not so secret anymore..)
Family: None xP
Anyting else: Tuesday bothers him, treats him like a little kid. Doesn't show it but is afraid of Tuesday, like he'll hurt him. Ryuu becomes friends with Ben Nicholas. biggrin

Name Yumiko Sugihara
Appearance:User Image She has golden eyes that shift to black the longer she hasn't eaten. She looks remarkably like Zankoku.
Abilities: ._. Um.. She had visions of events to come. She can't make them happen, they have to come to her. [Like Alice <3]
Also she can control snow/ice as in making it snow.
Personality: Yumiko is pretty relaxed. She's very kind and compassionate. She doesn't like to drink human blood, so she feeds off animals.
Height: 5' 6"
Love: Satsujin ;D
Family: All are Deceased. She is the last of her family. They were attacked by a pack of demons when she was 8.
Anyting else: Her father was a vampire. But her mother was human. Her family was fairly distant from her. She grew up with them secluding her, so she wasn't very affected by their death. She's been traveling around from manor to manor ever since her family died.

Name Amane Ikuran
Race: Pureblood Vampire.
VERY Pale. Wears Purple...Like Takeru! biggrin She's Albino.
Abilities: Hmmm..Advanced Vampire Abilities. Thats about it. She can slightly control water. She can't feel any pain.
Personality: Very shy at first. Still scared from her childhood.
Height: 5'2"
Love: Takeru
Family: Her mother, Konoka Ikuran, Killed herself several years ago. Her father, Shogo Ikuran, abandoned her.
Anyting else: She doesn't go outside at all. She plays the cello and wears fancy lolita dresses. You can often find her writing, drawing or practicing her cello.

Name Kyoiya Wakaki [Left. Lives to Vampire Manor.]
Appearance:User Image
Abilities:Speed. Can control sound waves.
Personality: Kyo is usually a really nice and caring person, unless he hasn't eaten. He doesn't like to show it, but it hurt easily and cries alot.
Height: 5'9"
Love: Bou {WHEN SHE GETS HERE!! XD}
Family: His family abandoned him when he was 3, to die. Osamu Yuzuki saved him. Been here ever since.
Anyting else: He smokes.. what now? :O. He really wants Bou to accept him.

Name Bou
Abilities:She can heal, her healing powers are far more advanced then Tuesday's. She can teleport in times of dire need.((It takes a lot of energy.))
Personality: Bou is very kind and open-minded. If she's upset it's usually best to leave her alone. The only person that can calm her down is Kyo.
Height: 5'4"
Love: None at the moment.
Family: Tuesday and Oiya. Not blood related to Ben and Rose but they're like family. Grew up with Kyo.
Anyting else: Eh.. sweatdrop

NameMinra
Race:Human.
Abilities:Hand to hand combat and is very skilled with a sword.
Personality:Minra is a strong, out going person who enjoys life (When its going well that is.)and doesn't take crap from anybody. She's highly protective over younger and/or weaker people around her, often becoming the "Big sister" of sorts.When she's not upset however, she's genuinely a happy, fun person to be around.
Height:5'5"
Love:None
Family:Elsewhere.
Anything else:Minra left her hometown and became a traveler to get away from her uncle who killed her mother.

THE INSANE:

Name Satsujin Bakemono ((Fake name))
Abilities: Advanced vampire abilities.
Personality: He is very quiet and unfair. Very judgemental and sterotypical. Crazy. He can seduce female vampires by looking into their eyes.
Height: 6'2"
Love: Though he truly doesn't love anyone, he has a lust for Yumiko and develops a love for her.
Family: None. Killed them.
Anyting else: Nope. Anger problems. Crazy.

Name Zankoku Bakemono ((Fake name as well))
Abilities: Advanced vamp abilities.
Personality: Very much like Satsujin.
Height: 5'6"
Love: Satsujin.
Family: None. Killed them.
Anyting else: Nope. Crazy.

Name Shizue Kimura
Race: Halfblood Vampire.
Abilities: Speed and Enchantment. Can control the emotions of others.
Personality: She is quiet and shy if you don't know her. SHe is very sweet once you do get to know her though. She can also be very fierce when mad or upset.
Love: None.
Family: All deceased except for one brother named Taji.
Anyting else: Her eyes are light, bright blue. SHe doesn't speak much but when she does her voice is soft and beautiful.

Name Yui Minase
Abilities: She can turn to mist and has the advanced vampire abilities.
Personality: She can be very aggressive when needed otherwise she is feminine and content.
Height: 5'2"
Love: None.
Family: Her family members have all deceased except for a brother and sister.
Anyting else: She has hallucinations almost daily.

Name Shuya Yuzuki
Abilities: He doesn't feel emotions. At all. And he can shape-shift.
Personality: Doesn't feel emotions.
Love: Though he can't feel emotions he gets used to Takako being with him. Gradually he learns to love her.
Family: Related to the Yuzuki's. He's Takeru's cousin.
Anyting else: Though he's related to Yuzuki, he's excluded from their family. He's known to be wild.

Name Takako Hiroshima
Race: Pureblood DEMON!
Abilities: She can minipulate your thoughts.
Personality: Very clever and sly. But very laid back.
Height: 5'0"
Love: Shuya
Family: All dead except her sister, Megumi.
Anyting else: She likes playing violin and rarely goes anywhere without her headphones.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:23 pm
(FIRST POST! biggrin ... as Ryuu!)

Ryuu Tatsuya, was a young vampire. He'd lived by himself for almost his entire life, traveling around and visiting places. After a couple of years of the constant traveling, Ryuu decided he'd find a manor or boarding house to live in. Ryuu was looking on a bulletin board in a village's central plaza. He saw an add that said something about a manor requesting residents. It was free so he took the oppurtunity. He grabbed one of the slips that held the address. Ryuu stared at the paper as if it were money.
The small white manor was a short walk out of the village that Ryuu was in. Nearly 3 miles away.
Finally Ryuu thought as he walked up the steps to the house. I hope they don't realize I'm a vampire... He hesatated at the door. What am I waiting for?... nothing. Duh. So at that point he rached his hand up and rapped his knuckles on the front mahogahny door.. and waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:52 pm
Osamu was reading a book by the fire when he heard the sound of knuckled knocking on the door. Hmm...Finally, a guest. It's so lonely here. He shut his book, set it on the table, and walked to the door. He opened it. A vampire... He thought seeing the pale complexion and dark eyes.
"Hello, are you looking for a place to stay?" Osamu gladly opened the door and smiled, flashing his fangs.

Takeru's eyes fluttered open as he sensed an unknown vampire. He leapted up and walked down the hall. Down a ways he heard his father's kind but stone-like voice.
...I hope they don't see I'm a vampire...
Tuesday stood by his father's side, short compared to his height.
"Father, he thinks we're human. He doesn't want us to see he's a vampire." Tuesday said whispering into his father's ear, all while staring at this new comer. His father chuckled and said. "Only vampires are welcome here brother. If I'm not mistaken you are one no?" Oasmu asked already knowing the answer.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:31 pm
How did they know?

Ryuu saw the man's fangs flash in the light. Ryuu nodded. "Yes. I am a vampire." The smaller of the two men looked intimidating the way he stared down Ryuu. "So am I welcome here?" Ryuu asked, his fangs now protruded. "As you can see... I am a vampire." Ryuu chuckled. The smaller of the two smiled. Ryuu now expected the older man would judge.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:38 pm
Takeru nibbled on his finger and made it bleed. He silently sucked it.
"Father, I will be in the dining hall." Takeru whispered in his father's ear. Akakuchi, like Tuesday, sensed an unknown vampire in the manor. She slithered up behind Osamu. She pushed him aside and looked at Ryuu. "He's a vampire looking for a home." Osamu whispered in her ear. He nibbled on her ear and brushed his fangs along her neck. "Do you wish to stay here or just eat and bathe....?" Akakuchi said. By this time Oiya was standing next to her mother. She was giving Ryuu a Wow-I-can't-believe-a-left-eating-for-this look. She wasn't in the best mood.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:45 pm
Ryuu was distracted by all the people walking around behind the man, Osamu, who'd opened it. Ryuu looked at the woman who's name was Akakuchi, she was gorgeous. "I would wish to stay, and.. live here, if that's what you meant.. I'm Ryuu by the way. Ryuu Tatsuya." Ryuu looked down at his feet. When he looked up he saw a girl with shoulder-length white-ish silver hair. She was beautiful as well. Ryuu saw that she noticed he was staring. He looked down again, blushing a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:51 pm
Tuesday chuckled and propped his feet up on the table.
((BACK TO AKAKUCHI!))
"Yes, you can live here. You can leave any time you want. Oiya, show Ryuu his room." Akakuchi said and walked away. Osamu was trailing behind her. Oiya grunted. "Fine...Come on, follow me." Oiya walked down the main hall then turned onto another hall then another. She stopped at a door. "Here's your room." She said and opened the door.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:55 pm
Ryuu followed the girl down two hallways, then she abruptly stopped. "Here's your room." Oiya said flinging open the door. "Thank you.. Oiya? Yeah.." Ryuu said with grin. "Is it dinner right now?" Ryuu asked impatiently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:02 pm
Oiya smirked at him. "Yeah it's in a couple minutes. Unpack your things and I will show you where it is." She was actually fond of Ryuu.
Akakuchi walked into the dining hall, Osamu close behind.
"So, what do you think of the new comer Takeru?" Osamu asked when they sat down.
Takeru laughed. "He thinks I'm scary." Tuesday looked at Akakuchi with a serious look. "Do...Do you think I'm scary mother? Do you?" Tuesday said in a sarcastic((Or mocking?)) tone. Akakuchi smirked.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:11 pm
"Umm.. alright. Thanks." Ryuu said. He then stepped inside the room and switched on the light. He threw his small suitcase on the queen-size bed. Ryuu looked around. "Um.. all unpacked.. I guess. Let's go." Ryuu said, smiling.

(He's an enthusiastic kid. xP so yeah.. ;])  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:15 pm
"Okay come on." Oiya walked down the hall and opened massive doors. They saw Takeru, Akakuchi and Osamu sitting at a large table with lavish dishes full of delectible food. As they passed Takeru he asked Oiya. "Oiya...Do you tink I'm scary?" Once again in a mocking tone. He grinned and gave Ryuu a possessed look. Oiya and Ryuu sat in comfy padded chairs. "God I am so hungry!" Tuesday said and started to scarf down several dishes.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:22 pm
When Tuesday asked Oiya 'Do you think I'm scary?' it shocked Ryuu. Ryuu thought Tuesday was adressing him. "Wha-?" Ryuu Shut his mouth. Holy s**t! Wha's with that guy!?! I don't even know him and he acts like he hates me. How strange. "Umm.. thanks for letting me stay here." Ryuu said, sounding strange. He smiled, though he was confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:27 pm
Takeru ate several dishes. Akakuchi picked at her food uninterested in it, she would oocaisionally take huge bites. Osamu ate four dishes silently. Oiya didn't eat anything.
Eh. I'll just hunt later. Everyone thought Oiya hunted for animals when she actually hunted for humans. No one suspected them since they never left the manor. Only Takeru knew this, he often went with her.

((Can Rosalie show up now?))  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games