Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mint Suicide

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:51 pm
I have to quit the guild my life has gotten worse and i won't be active enough for this guild so i will just tell you this right now goodbye i'll just quit so you won't have to worry about me being in your way goodbye

no matter what this always happens to me but you probably dont wanna hear my story its probably just what you would call a sob story anyway

Peace  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:02 pm
Hey, I sent you a pm. I'm here for you if you need to talk. *hug*  

Rutalia

Th3-Cursed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:32 pm
who says we dont wanna hear??...... eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:48 pm
noooooooo a loyal member to the oasis lounge guild is leaving.... we will all miss u... with ur siggy to ur avi...we will miss u. but u could reconsider.... but it is ur choice.. so if u really want to leave, feel free to leave.  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:31 am
Mostly she's afraid of being kicked out of another guild for being idle again. I don't want her to leave either. I don't think she should!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:05 pm
Don't leave we'll miss you too much!  

Broken_Wingless

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:04 pm
Rutalia
Mostly she's afraid of being kicked out of another guild for being idle again. I don't want her to leave either. I don't think she should!

well, its her decision cause she thinks the other guild is better than ours.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:11 am
Liquid Metal Tears
I have to quit the guild my life has gotten worse and i won't be active enough for this guild so i will just tell you this right now goodbye i'll just quit so you won't have to worry about me being in your way goodbye

no matter what this always happens to me but you probably dont wanna hear my story its probably just what you would call a sob story anyway

Peace

Active enough ? There isn't anything required of you to be in this guild. I want this guild to reflect ("something that provides refuge, relief, or pleasant contrast"), so this is your safe haven, where you can hope to find some relief from whatever. You don't need to quit !!! Stop by and see us whenever you have time !!! You should never feel like you have to show up. Its when you have time or want to !!! I hope you decide to stay...  

sloweiser

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:14 pm
im with sloweiser... u dont HAVE to be active to be in this guild. i mean look at the huge list of guild members and see how many people have posted and not posted that much. i mean u have posted a lot so u dont have to like leave.... but its all up to u  
-The Guild's Main Forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games