Reply -The Guild's Main Forum.
lol begging spam Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:10 am
I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't do this but .. it's my first beg spam so I thought I would share it with all of you! I have to crack up at these things.

The person is actually in the guild. They haven't posted or done anything so I feel fairly confident they won't read this but *shrug* who knows.. to play it safe I'll leave the name out smile

this is what they wrote:

Quote:
hi pls help me forr this stuff:

1.Gift of the godess ( Durga's Divine Crown)
2. Angelic Pendant (glow)
3.Angelic boots
4.Fausto's bottle 6th gen.
last but not the least
5.Guitar of Angellus and Guitar of Angellus (Caress)

IM VERY SORRY IF ITS EXPENSIVE PLS FORGIVE ME I LOVE IT AND LIKE IT AND I ALWAYS MAKE IT AS MY DREAM AVATAR PLS HELP ME AND IM VERY SORRY
your 1st best friend in gaia

Now for the record, I just wanted to share with all of you because I was curious about this too.. I was not their number 1 friend on their profile, I was closer to like one of the last 8. smile Now I've only been playing for 2 1/2 months, and I'm sure I'll get more of these lol but this was my first!!

Do you guys have any beg spam stories? smile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:06 am
I get these a lot. i only donate to my friends who ask. Most of my other donations are random.  

CelticPrincessMe

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:52 pm
well once i donated to this person who wanted something that was only like 300 gold... and i hate how u have to wait to comment alot and post.. it really annoys me  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:07 pm
The wait time between commenting and posting? Yeah it is annoying. I type really fast so I hate to wait.  

CelticPrincessMe

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:17 pm
That's why I usually put color coding on my posts ... takes up a little time smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:16 am
Same here. i add color and bold...but it still doesn't take up enough time...lol. Maybe I'll try typing slower. 4laugh  

CelticPrincessMe

Rutalia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:13 am
lol or type more! tell us more about yourself, cp!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:41 am
"'I was hacked, can you give me some gold ?" For the record, if you give your password to anyone, best friend, anyone, and you lose all your stuff, you were not hacked !!! If you put in your profile that your favorite thing is cotton candy, and your password is "cottoncandy", you were not hacked !!!
Please never give your password to anyone, even Gaia Admin., they would never ask anyway !!! The best way to make up a strong password is: ""make a sentence you won't forget"", and then use the first letter of each word, then add a couple numbers, for example, don't use this, the sentence in quotations would be "masywf" then with two zero's it would be "masywf00" this method will make a strong password. Try to make sentence that isn't about something in your profile...  

sloweiser

Rutalia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:18 pm
sloweiser
"'I was hacked, can you give me some gold ?" For the record, if you give your password to anyone, best friend, anyone, and you lose all your stuff, you were not hacked !!! If you put in your profile that your favorite thing is cotton candy, and your password is "cottoncandy", you were not hacked !!!
Please never give your password to anyone, even Gaia Admin., they would never ask anyway !!! The best way to make up a strong password is: ""make a sentence you won't forget"", and then use the first letter of each word, then add a couple numbers, for example, don't use this, the sentence in quotations would be "masywf" then with two zero's it would be "masywf00" this method will make a strong password. Try to make sentence that isn't about something in your profile...

I make passwords similar but a bit more complicated.. like
I love snow cones:
i!<3$SCz
or something like that.. adding in characters, numbers, cap and small letters is the best way to make a pw smile 8+ characters is virtually unhackable. I was a UNIX Network Admin in another life smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:57 pm
mine is really complicated ..... it takes me like a minute to finish typing it... ( and i am a fast typer, not a slow one)  

narutorocks1109
Crew

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:28 pm
Rutalia

Hmmm...more about me...like what?!? Lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:55 pm
CelticPrincessMe
Rutalia

lol idk just you know... stall for time while you wait razz haha  

Rutalia

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:05 am
Rutalia
CelticPrincessMe
Rutalia

Lol! I'm gonna start typing my life's story into random posts... rofl People will think I'm insane. But it might be entertaining. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:27 pm
CelticPrincessMe
Rutalia
CelticPrincessMe
Rutalia

Lol! I'm gonna start typing my life's story into random posts... rofl People will think I'm insane. But it might be entertaining. xd

then i have to read ur posts some more....  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:18 pm
CelticPrincessMe

lol that is awesome!!!

PS. I just had someone msg me their wish list and tell me, yes tell, not ask, tell me to buy one of the items.. now I ignored the first post last week so they resent it and asked why i didn't respond the first time rofl hysterical.

wait... there's another letter from them...... NO hahahaha it was from someone ELSE asking me to give them money.. geez.. I never got begging spam before now I get it non stop lol

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff