Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
The Always Boy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Disposable Dweeb.]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:35 pm
Even now I think about him. The boy. My always boy. The one person who could never let you down as long as they were alive. Even now, as I miss him more and more, he teaches me and helps me. He may not physically be there, but I remember who he was and I wish I could be that person in somebody elses life.

He was the boy who was waiting on the phone after your first date, just to see how it went. He was the boy who picked you first on the sports teams, just so you never had to fear being picked last. For me, he was my best friend and so much more. He'd been there for every part of my life, stood by me for the hard parts and soared with me during the best times. I'd even go as far as to say that he was my anchor, the one thing that kept me from getting into danger when times were the toughest.

He was more of a friend than I could have ever asked for. When the hardest moment of all came up, me finally coming out about my homosexuality, he was there for me one-hundred percent of the way. That was the day that our friendship became more. He wasn't sure about it yet, but he said he felt something for me, just as I did for him.

When we were together nothing could ruin our day. Our lives were perfect, and would be until the bitter end. It's rare that I see friends be able to make a change like that, but if it was common the idea of true love would have no mystery behind it.

Now today, especially today, I still feel him standing beside me in spirit. He may have passed away, but the messages that he left behind are so strong that they should live through all of us. He will be at my side always, he will always be helping me move on, he is my always boy, and no matter what happens I know that he'll still be there until the bitter end.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:15 pm
That's cute~! I don't know if that's what you warted it to be...but I find it really cute, especial the last paragraph...even though the always boy isn't there anymore... ><  

Oukow

[.Disposable Dweeb.]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:12 pm
Thank you, that is what I was going for actually. I noticed my writing was tending to be cynical or dark so I decided that I need a lighter mood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:38 pm
I was a little shocked at first as to the fact that is was cute. I think you did a good job at making it this way. I don't know if you plan on writing more about this, but I do hope to see both your 'cynical' and your 'cute' writings. =3  

Oukow

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:32 am
That was the saddest cute story...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:54 pm
bravo i'm speechless crying that was very good  

Z O M B ii E C o N D o M

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100