Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
The Inner Realm

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:20 pm
The Inner Realm
The Inner Realm is a place where no man goes, a state of inner peace and perfection that one cannot ever obtain. The Inner Realm is a place that each and every one of us has. We can choose to go there or to stay in our world. The world that I live in sometimes is desolate and hopeless; I do not find what I need to make me content. However, I can jump back to my piece of perfection at anytime I need. The Inner Realm is a world to my complete desire; everything that I want to happen, all that has been good, and all that I can hope for is found here. It is not a place that anyone can visit because it is my state of mind.
Complete perfection, the utopia of my desire, this is my fantasy land in a real and abstract form. Thoughts become actions, actions become words, and words become thoughts. Empty words consolidate onto the stacks of pages that interpret my life. They retell my story and keep it true, as true as a rumor is retold multiple times over.
As life moves forward, so does my perception on how the state of mind thinks and the changes of the environment around me. The environment has everything to do with how my world is in balance. If I am cold, I imagine myself in a warm place. Thus it becomes a peaceful and perfect relaxation. Music also has an impact on the way I think and react. The tone of music can effect the mood I am in while I am concentrating on thought into feeling. Sometimes the music makes me feel calm and relaxed, like floating in the sky. However sometimes the music I listen to can make me feel bold and strong enough to try new things.
I may feel like I am alone here, but at the same time I do not. To enter my mind one would have to be a person who likes the same things I do and who shares all the emotions I feel. However, I can still feel a person trying to pry into my life through any means necessary. Yet, man was meant to be different. Is there another person exactly like me that has experienced the same feelings, emotions, and truths I have and dealt with the same pain I have gone through? It seems that only time will tell me, as have all the other answers to life.
The basic principals and reasons of existence and life are a fundamental truth that is found here, yet I cannot grasp it. Man was not meant to understand our existence or even comprehend the big question of why we are here. The wheels of thought keep turning as I think of new possibilities to answers I never thought of before. Is the reality we see a false representation of what truly is life? Is there a reality matched specifically fit for each of us of which we may be unaware? The questions that form are meant to make aware of all possible situations that are to occur. Yet, there are so many questions to be answered through impossible means.
Time is only a representation to us; we created a possible substitute to view time in its concrete form. We have made rules to modify our time; time in essence is controlled by each and every one of us. Through time, we live our lives and make ends meet.
This is the form of my Inner Realm; I make my rules and change them. I ask my questions and sometimes find the right answer. I know myself and respect myself for this reason. This world is my home away from home and my sanctum. The one trying to enter, if she ever entered what would befall my future, what knowledge would be gained, lost? What does the future hold? Only time will tell.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:46 pm
Galladonsfire

The basic principals and reasons of existence and life are a fundamental truth that is found here, yet I cannot grasp it. Man was not meant to understand our existence or even comprehend the big question of why we are here.

Happiness and love.  

NovaKing

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:03 pm
/sounds like a broken record

that answers our willpower and our strengths

but doesn't answer why... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:10 pm
Galladonsfire

That's up to the individual.  

NovaKing

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:50 pm
NovaKing
Galladonsfire

That's up to the individual.

true be that.... some people have different opinions on this...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:35 am
This was a very intellectual piece, as opposed to a drama or another work of fiction. It was nice to see something straightforward, from a personal perspective. As far as harping goes...

You used "only time will tell" a few times. I dunno if it was intentional or not, just thought I'd point it out. Grammatically, it was impeccable.

Kudos.  

Voxxx

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:45 pm
Yes, it was intentional and thank you for the criticism! smile much appreciated!  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games