Reply Other Genres
Who Moved my Cheese?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flashion_Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:12 pm
There is this really good book and its "Called Who Moved my Cheese?".
It is really really good. Ya, the intro and ending is cheesy (go figure! lol) but you really learn alot of good stuff. Its about these charecters in a maze who run through a maze and try to find cheese. Cheese can be anything you want it to be. You pick which charecter you are: Sniff Scury Hem or Haw. Sniff and Scurry are tiny mice who react imediatly when their life time supply of cheese moves. Hem and Haw are toatly different charecters. Hem stays and the situation and mopes and whines about his cheese has moved. Haw gets over it, but stays at the same place their cheese was at. Haw decides to find more cheese and... Well you gotta read it. Its a really good book. I can't tell you the rest. It is really really good!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:33 pm
Oh no... lol... My husband and I read this book, and I suppose it's really good if you have a problem dealing with change, but I thought it was a bit ridiculous. I know it's been very acclaimed though, so I suppose it is of help to some people!  

FlixiePixie

Flashion_Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:43 pm
FlixiePixie
Oh no... lol... My husband and I read this book, and I suppose it's really good if you have a problem dealing with change, but I thought it was a bit ridiculous. I know it's been very acclaimed though, so I suppose it is of help to some people!

Hahahahaha. It must be for some people and not for others. But being me, I really needed it. Some people just know what to do! (I'm telling the end made me want to barf. SOOOOOO CORNY!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:42 pm
who moved my cheese? weird name...  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Flashion_Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:14 pm
mugglegirl713
who moved my cheese? weird name...

haha
Yes
A very very weird name
And its kinda weird book, but its got good points to it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:52 pm
I've readthat, I thought title is interesting and so I've read - I'm steel sorry for it... Maybe the idea is funny but what is the sense in writing something that everybody knows?  

Inepta

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:07 pm
I hadn't heard of it until I saw this thread, but then I looked it up online. I guess it could appeal to some people, but to me, it didn't look that great.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:52 pm
My mom bought if for me when I was in 7th grade. I was going through a rough patch and it really helped me. I still like to read it every now and then, and I think about the book often, probably because it helped me so much when I was 13. I would recommend the book to anyone going through a rough patch. Even though it is cheesey at times, the message just gets across so clearly. cheese_whine biggrin  

Earthest

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:17 am
Earthest
My mom bought if for me when I was in 7th grade. I was going through a rough patch and it really helped me. I still like to read it every now and then, and I think about the book often, probably because it helped me so much when I was 13. I would recommend the book to anyone going through a rough patch. Even though it is cheesey at times, the message just gets across so clearly. cheese_whine biggrin

That's good to know then. I may still consider it if some people did gain some help from it.  
Other Genres

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games