Submit

Better is
  Three Men in a Boat
  Tee Men on the Bummel
  never read any of those
View Results

Inepta

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:11 pm
Three Men in a Boat (to not counting a dog), Three Man on the Bummel - I think those are brilliant, I read them anytime I feel gloomy and depressed... Anyone knows? Any thoughts what's your fauvorite scene? And whos Your fauvorite character? I'm always trembling with laughter when they are packing things before going sailing... And of course I love the dog...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:09 pm
I haven't read them. What exactly are they about? I know they're humorous, but that's about it....  

penandpaper67
Captain

Inepta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:58 pm
Three Men in a Boat begins with a man who is going to see a doctor because after visiting a library and reading medical encyklopedia he thought that he is an medical phenomenon - he suffers every possible desease (with exception of rheumatism - if I remeber well the word), doctor sends him to a nice weekend on the Tamiza, so he, his dog and two of his fellows (all of them bachelors) start to sail... Well it's hard to talk about it with someone who doesn't read them - it doesn't sound funny enough, but if You start to read you can fell down Your chair...It's so much better than banana skin wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:14 am
Wow... I don't know if I'd actually read them. The plot doesn't seem to interest me much...  

penandpaper67
Captain

Other Genres

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces