Realistic Fiction Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:16 pm
This is a subforum in which you can discuss literature which falls in the category of realistic fiction. If your thread does not fit in this subforum and I have moved it here, please notify me by PM (I haven't read all of these books! whee ). PLEASE follow the rules described in the main forum and make your posts worthwhile. Happy discussing! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:42 am
And waht about books like Auto da Fe? You can hardly thought of it as a realistic one, but there is no magic in it, and it's certainly no sci-fic, or adventure... It's like biography or report abut life of person who cannot acctualy live in this world (thought it is a man no a magical creature or something like it)... Well I metion this book becourse the main charackter dies in a fire trying to rescue his library, and I thought it suits Readers and Writers guild (especially book worms collected in here)...  

Inepta

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:06 am
Inepta
And waht about books like Auto da Fe? You can hardly thought of it as a realistic one, but there is no magic in it, and it's certainly no sci-fic, or adventure... It's like biography or report abut life of person who cannot acctualy live in this world (thought it is a man no a magical creature or something like it)... Well I metion this book becourse the main charackter dies in a fire trying to rescue his library, and I thought it suits Readers and Writers guild (especially book worms collected in here)...

If you're not sure where to put it, there's always the other genres subforum. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:48 am
Right thanks forgot about it (librarians and their cataloguing obsession mrgreen )  

Inepta

Celestial Bard

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:09 pm
what falls under the category of "realistic fiction"?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:01 pm
It is a very broad category. Basically anything that doesn't have any defining elements that would place it in another genre. If you have any doubts about whether something is realistic fiction, you can post it here anyways and I'll move it if need be.  

penandpaper67
Captain

Realistic Fiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces