I like most
  Sherlock Holmes
  dr Watson
  Lestrade
  Moriarty
View Results

Inepta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:07 am
Needs no introduction I suppose... So what do You think of him? I myself think he's great, althought I prefer "The Lost World" witch is not a detective story (but still a mysterious one wink )... From short stories I like most "The Speckled Band", and You?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:13 pm
I've only read one story by Doyle but it was pretty good! Sherlock Holmes is a pretty interesting character.  

5 to midnight
Crew

Inepta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:53 am
That He is for sure but I know that he could be extremly tireding as a sublocator, don't you think? All those chemical inventions, and shooting to the wall, and playing violin...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:43 am
Elementary, my dear Watson. I have only read the "Red Haired League" but it was awesome to the power of 5!  

Jak the Bard

Celestial Bard

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:15 pm
I think that the Hound of the Baskervilles is required reading for the age group of 10 to 15 years old. it's just that good.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:03 am
I just picked up a collection of his works. I'm really enjoying it and I like his writing style a lot.  

penandpaper67
Captain

TaketheHeartLand

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:18 am
Jugglernaut
I think that the Hound of the Baskervilles is required reading for the age group of 10 to 15 years old. it's just that good.

and so tantalizing! xD I like the Hound of Baskervilles, the Dancing Men, and 5 orange pips... yeah, i think those were the titles. if not correct me pls.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:34 pm
I love Prof. Moriarty ^^... There's something about psychopaths that amazes me, and this guy is the godfather of supervillains.. even more amusing!

My fav collection by Sir Conan Doyle has to be Tales of Terror and Mystery.. again, the dark side ^^  

Ligeia Von Grimm

Celestial Bard

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:45 am
Did you hear that he got involved in that hoax with the two little girls seeing fairies?  
Mystery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games