Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
i need help. im in love Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cool coel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:43 am
need help i in love wit a girl and dont know wot to do. how shud i impress her?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:48 am
Tell her how you feel smile  

Dripping Angel Blud

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:55 pm
ditto.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:57 pm
Thats wonderfully specific. You shouldn't be out to impress her or win her over. The thing about love is it can only be given, never taken. I recommend being her friend first. If you're under 16, my personal philosophy is don't even bother with romance. Life is hard enough at that age. If you're of a decent age, then self analyze if you're really in love with her. I'm so tired of puppy 'love' it isn't even funny.

Grats to entering a world of a lot of hardship, kid. They tell me its worth it in the end.

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

jendes5555

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:32 pm
im sorry but i disagree about the first be friends being in a couple is harder if your friends first i mean it not easy hereing your best friend tell you they love you but thats just my opinoin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:59 pm
Being friends means you know more about each other without the pressures of actual dating. It also keeps you from adding to either your rejection list or your break up list if it turns out you're not really in love with her. Not to mention the fact that if you were freinds before you started dating, you have that previous friendship to fall back on whne things get rough. All of the relationships that have gone well for me started out as friendships. All of my bad ones started with straight up dating.  

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

WolfWhiteCloud

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:12 pm
i agree with the being friends first. i was willing to marry someone and the last time he said anything to me was on my b-day (last september). he wont even text me an answer if we can at least be friends. but all of my friends that i broke up with in the past have stayed my friends. so i say be friends first.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:38 pm
questions-
ages?
on/offline?
how long have you loved her for?
how well do you know her?
what does she like/
what do you like/
what do you have in common?
have you ever danced in a penguin suit?  

ZarialAmeraise

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:03 pm
I lul at the last question...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:48 pm
Lieutenant Sarach Hawkeye
I lul at the last question...

tsk tsk. this is no laughing matter.  

ZarialAmeraise

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:17 am
On the contrary- I think its hysterical. Much of the youth of today have no class. But that is irrelevant to my previous statement. I found your question amusing; you're quite random. Rather appropriate to have you as the chat forum moderator.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:56 pm
Lieutenant Sarach Hawkeye
On the contrary- I think its hysterical. Much of the youth of today have no class. But that is irrelevant to my previous statement. I found your question amusing; you're quite random. Rather appropriate to have you as the chat forum moderator.

lol, true, true.

but its not a random question.(its actualy an inside joke that noone around here gets. a previous suitor of mine tried to win my heart that way. he fell over within two seconds and couldnt get up.) its a serious question.  

ZarialAmeraise

CyberOnWebCam

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:39 pm
cool coel
need help i in love wit a girl and dont know wot to do. how shud i impress her?

well, girls at my age like guys who are sweet,kind,affectionatte,not afraid to show their feelings. u dont have to do this...in fact DONT do this, but it always made my heart melt when i saw a guy trying to hide the fact that hes crying. girls like me dont like guys who r TOO flirty,abnoxious,mean,a player,or who make fun of us,even if its teasing. alot of girls get reallysensitive when a guy they like makes fun of tem, it can turn them off quickly. to impress her, since valentines day is coming up, get her a rose and a small box of chocolates. before she sees u, put it at her seat and dont put ur name. just put a hint thatother people wouldnt notice, but she would know it was u. hope this helps! ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:02 pm
just try to talk to her and get to know her. That's usually really sweet. If you talk to her and you just remember something she said, that's ridiculously sweet. Ever seen Bones? This girl Angela is talking about how she wishes childhood was simpler nowadays, and still all about going on swings and stuff, and this guy takes her out on a date to a playground and it is THE sweetest thing EVER!  

Morwen Vipertooth

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:05 pm
i still say penguin suit.  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items